Dems refuse to go on Fox

LubeDude

Admiral
The Dems have decided not to go on Fox News Channels planned debate?

Now, I wonder why?

Maybe they would get questions that they have no asnwer for, like "WHAT`S YOUR PLAN"!

ALL THEY COULD SAY IS, "I`M NOT BUSH!

Or, "WHAT WHOULD MAKE YOU A GOOD PRESIDENT"?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, I`M NOT BUSH!

Or, "WHAT HAS PREPAIRED YOU TO BE PRESIDENT"?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, I`M NOT BUSH!

Or, "WHAT ABOUT IMAGRATION"?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, I DON`T SEE A PROBLEM, MOST OF THEM VOTE FOR US ANYWAY!

COWARDS, ALL OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• stratos_logo.gif
    stratos_logo.gif
    5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

RubberFrog

Rear Admiral
Re: Dems refuse to go on Fox

"I want to take your guns... and I'm not Bush! Oh yeah... all males over the age of 18 must register for cumpulsory gay marriage."

LubeDude

Admiral

This isn`t what I intended, but this could be good, keep them coming!

stevieray

Lieutenant Junior Grade

My husband did NOT have sex with that woman.....and I'm not Bush either! :p

OldMercsRule

Captain

This isn`t what I intended, but this could be good, keep them coming!

Hey LD, You probably did not intend this response either. This is another OBVIOUS DEMONSTRATION of the LEFT'S INCREASING INTOLERANCE THAT IS GOING UNCHALLENGED BY THEIR SUPPORTERS. The MSM luvs Democrats n' Libs and hates Fox, (as do many of the real intolerant Libs n' Dems who seem to be in charge today), where credible Libs and Cornservatives, (not just a token on Fox news) engage in "real debate" that actually educates viewers to the thoughtful positions of the other side, (great learning opportunity for those who wish to learn about all sides of current events). VERY GOOD FOR OUR MODERN SHALLOW UNEDUCATED SOCIETY. (IMHO, and maybe only my opinion). Some of the Fox Libs are actually WORLD CLASS, and very persuasive in some of their arguments, (certianly worth respect). That stimulates: CRITICAL THINKIN': ONE OF THE SCARIEST THREATS TO DEMOCRATS!! There is a clear unmistakable trend here. The majority of the OLD VERY LEFT MSM IS IN A STATE OF DECLINE. The Democrats are very corncerned that their lock on the major media is slipping away from them. Look at the readership of the major left rags, the viewership of the ABC,CBS,NBC, and CNNs of the world. They are in a multi year declines that is unmistakable, (unless ya live under a rock or have no brain function). Fox and talk radio are both booming and growing. No accident there! The Clintons perfected the art (or science) of poll testing their uninformed left leaning victims that vote mainly Democrat, (and the independents who are generally more informed and less likely to cornsider themselves: victims). That is dangerous for any Democracy, but it is part of the modern world in which we live. The anti American MSM has very sucessfully turned the American people against George W Bush and the Iraq war with their time proven editing and under reporting good news while empasizing bad news and destructive to America events and news in cooperation with our enemies abroad. This will likely change once the net effects of this poison is known in a few years when we suffer a REAL BIG HIT. Hope it is not Seattle, (but the color blue does not protect me here). The intolerance of the Left is also showing itself in the hammering of Imus mainly by two very LOW LIFE BLACK PREACHERS. Does not Christianity teach forgiveness, (guess I missed that part; or did they)? Does that plain corntradiction strike anyone but me? Not that I really care about a Left leaning but Independent shock jock like: Imus. My $.02 Respectfully JR

RubberFrog

Rear Admiral

Imus is nothing but a windbag fart box. I got sick of him a long time ago. Of course those two windbag fart box preachers are on his case... he referred to the team as "jigaboos" and "nappy hos." Very offensive and inapproriate.

Pony

Rear Admiral

Hey LD, You probably did not intend this response either. This is another OBVIOUS DEMONSTRATION of the LEFT'S INCREASING INTOLERANCE THAT IS GOING UNCHALLENGED BY THEIR SUPPORTERS. The MSM luvs Democrats n' Libs and hates Fox, (as do many of the real intolerant Libs n' Dems who seem to be in charge today), where credible Libs and Cornservatives, (not just a token on Fox news) engage in "real debate" that actually educates viewers to the thoughtful positions of the other side, (great learning opportunity for those who wish to learn about all sides of current events). VERY GOOD FOR OUR MODERN SHALLOW UNEDUCATED SOCIETY. (IMHO, and maybe only my opinion). Some of the Fox Libs are actually WORLD CLASS, and very persuasive in some of their arguments, (certianly worth respect). That stimulates: CRITICAL THINKIN': ONE OF THE SCARIEST THREATS TO DEMOCRATS!! There is a clear unmistakable trend here. The majority of the OLD VERY LEFT MSM IS IN A STATE OF DECLINE. The Democrats are very corncerned that their lock on the major media is slipping away from them. Look at the readership of the major left rags, the viewership of the ABC,CBS,NBC, and CNNs of the world. They are in a multi year declines that is unmistakable, (unless ya live under a rock or have no brain function). Fox and talk radio are both booming and growing. No accident there! The Clintons perfected the art (or science) of poll testing their uninformed left leaning victims that vote mainly Democrat, (and the independents who are generally more informed and less likely to cornsider themselves: victims). That is dangerous for any Democracy, but it is part of the modern world in which we live. The anti American MSM has very sucessfully turned the American people against George W Bush and the Iraq war with their time proven editing and under reporting good news while empasizing bad news and destructive to America events and news in cooperation with our enemies abroad. This will likely change once the net effects of this poison is known in a few years when we suffer a REAL BIG HIT. Hope it is not Seattle, (but the color blue does not protect me here). The intolerance of the Left is also showing itself in the hammering of Imus mainly by two very LOW LIFE BLACK PREACHERS. Does not Christianity teach forgiveness, (guess I missed that part; or did they)? Does that plain corntradiction strike anyone but me? Not that I really care about a Left leaning but Independent shock jock like: Imus. My $.02 Respectfully JR

I don't know that I have said this before.............BUT..........I agree with OMR.

OldMercsRule

Captain

Imus is nothing but a windbag fart box. I got sick of him a long time ago. Of course those two windbag fart box preachers are on his case... he referred to the team as "jigaboos" and "nappy hos." Very offensive and inapproriate.

Murky's reply:
I agree with your characterizations, and the fact that these and other comments over the last 30 plus years by Imus have been both offensive and inappropriate. I just luv it when the most moraly challanged Blacks 'leaders' (term used as I hold my nose) in America today get on their pulpit n' preach from on high their intollerance, (contrary to the Religion they claim to represent), which is accepted by many Lefties! Great Sport IMHO! JR

i386

Captain

In other news, a man in south Georgia refuses to run naked through cotton fields full of fire ant beds while covered in homeade sorghum syrup. :D

RubberFrog

Rear Admiral

I am definately not trying to contradict your post. I was just sharing my opinion of Imus.

OldMercsRule

Captain

I am definately not trying to contradict your post. I was just sharing my opinion of Imus.

No contradiction: we see it the same. I still watch the jerk as I channel serf on MSNBC! Hey will ya save me if I get caught by Libs with yer Hanoi Jane stickers? I could get staked out on the fire ant hills, (if they had 'em here in God's country: [which they don't: but IT RAINS ALL THE TIME HERE]), by the Seattle Libs fer dissin' their hero!! JR :D :D ps: THANKS PONY!!

Gabby

Petty Officer 2nd Class

...I promise NOT to fire a handful of US Attorney's when sworn in...Cause I'm not BUSH...

However, as Clinton number 2 I'll fire the lot of them, just for old times sake! Bill will be SO proud. :p

Scaaty

Vice Admiral

that useless windbag Sharpton and his ilk are "Very offensive and inapproriate" to me and most of the human society....every time they open there trap, they set back there "movement" a hundred years..(and at least Imus cuts down a lot of people, and I don't think you are correct on the jigaboo remark...but who cares anyway

Haut Medoc

Supreme Mariner

Why would anyone want to appear on Faux Neux when there are so many other better networks to choose from?......:rolleyes:

RubberFrog

Rear Admiral

Attachments

• murks hanoi jane.jpg
    murks hanoi jane.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 0

Pony

Rear Admiral

Why would anyone want to appear on Faux Neux when there are so many other better networks to choose from?......:rolleyes:

I prefer to get my news from The Colbert Report

RubberFrog

Rear Admiral

...and I don't think you are correct on the jigaboo remark....

Do a you tube. He said it clear as day. It's inexcusable.

I'm not defending those two fart box preachers. I am commenting on Imus exclusively and independantly.

Gabby

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Yeah Haut, quality news outlets like CBS. My favorite news story of late with CBS was the outing of National Guard documents from the 1960's, typed on a daisy wheel IMB Selectric that wasn't invented until the 70's. Took me 2 minutes on Google to figure THAT one out. But Dan the Man and CBS reported it as gospel. They were so overzealous to besmirch the President that they forgot to check the facts. Darn the facts. Yep, CBS and all those other agencies are 100% unbiased while FOX is totally biased. :D Not fair is it. :mad: