What the....?

JGREGORY

Lieutenant
Re: What the....?

SW, He's just out to stir things up and make some $$$$. So that begs the question, How much of a man of God can he be? :confused:

JGREGORY

Lieutenant

Those poor lambs! No wonder kids today are so bleeped up! :mad:

KennyKenCan

Commander

Its time to take our country back from these faggots!!<br /><br /> NOW!! <br /><br />Before its too late!<br /><br />Contractors need to build bigger closets!<br /><br />I'm sick and tired of these deviates trying to convince everyone that their behavior is moral!<br /><br />Its NOT!! <br /><br /> Never has been !!<br /><br /> Never will be !!<br /><br />Incidents like Laramie, WY will continue until these deviates are wiped off the face of this planet!<br /><br />Their killing trees to spread their lies!<br /><br />This behavior must be stopped!<br /><br />Call out the state malitia to eliminate them!<br /><br />Remember...<br /><br />Its "Adam & Eve"... NOT "Adam & Steve"!<br /><br />Just where do these injust people come from?<br /><br />Its time to send them back, or time to send them to the cemetary!<br /><br /> YES, I'm HOMOPHOBIC!!! <br /><br />And why shouldn't I be?<br /><br />They cannot justify their behavior, in any way shape or form!<br /><br />AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!<br /><br />Kenny

JGREGORY

Lieutenant

Kenny why don't you tell us how you really feel. :D :D <br /><br />I'm with you Brother all the way. Have you seen the new show with the qui*rs I almost threw a hard object into my TV when I saw that program.<br /><br />They had one of the "stars" on ET on night and they were talking about the Emmy's and all this F*g was talking about was how great Brad Pitt looked never mention how great Carmen Electra (I think that is who it was) looked. I wanted to Throw up! :mad: <br /><br />And then they have nerve to ask what we (the general heterosexual population)are all up set about. The F*g vibes where enough to make you run and hide or get a gun.

mikeandronda

Lieutenant Commander

The Bible says beware of false prophets....to be exact...."False Christs and false prophets will appear to decive even the elect" MATTHEW 24:24<br /><br />Im guesing that this fool is just that.

KennyKenCan

Commander

Hey jgregory,<br /><br />If I told you how I really feel, the post would look something like this...<br /><br /> :D F*****, G** D***, ***** *****, *** ******* *** *** *****!!!<br /><br />H** ******* ***** ****** ** *** * ****** ***? :D <br /><br />Kenny

KennyKenCan

Commander

Hey mikeandronda,<br /><br />You might be on to something there!<br /><br />Kenny

mikeandronda

Lieutenant Commander

Yes Kenny I dont care much about being politicly correct so i guess I feel if you want to be a man of God then you have to at LEAST TRY to go by the word of God. I feel being Gay is wrong, and Biblically so. I do not discriminate against anybody in soicity(I would Hire a Gay person to work at my company) but this is ridiculas that this person is in this leadership role of a church, that professes to speak the truth from the Holy Bible. What message does this speak to those who are strugling with this particular sin. Hmmmmmmm.

KennyKenCan

Commander

Sorry if I offend anyone with any of my posts on this topic.<br /><br />There just is no way anyone could ever convince me that Homosexuality is moral and correct!<br /><br />I have taught my children my beliefs, and they agree with me wholeheartally! <br /><br />So if you are GAY and I have offended you... TUFF! <br /><br />Learn to stay in your place, not in mainstream America, where you faggots have already infected our sociaty with your immoral and illegal point of view!<br /><br />Kenny

11 footer

Lieutenant

Right on Kenny, I aggree 100%<br /><br />mikeandronda,<br />I'd never hire a quearbear.

bubbakat

Captain

Thanks KENNY just wish I had a way with words like you do

Ralph 123

Captain

Ok let's see. God made us in his own image. He made the vast majority (if not all) of us straight. So, ya think he screwed up with his son? No way. So what he is saying is he does not think Jesus is the son of God? What an idiot this guy is, really! Time to bring back the good old "banned in Boston" days and start a good old fashion bon fire.

Carphunter

Commander

Man was meant to mate with woman, that is why we have the "parts" that we have.......PERIOD! <br /><br />Anyone that promotes homosexual behavior is an idiot,...... and I really don't give a rats azz who I have offended. You need to jump off the nearest bridge if you think being a homo is ok.<br /><br />Couldn't agree more Kenny.<br /><br />If God wanted man to be gay, why did he make so many pretty women! :D

wvit100

Chief Petty Officer

I would like to develop a couple of ideas for you on the question of homosexuality. There are those homosexuals who take the view: what I do is my business, a purely private matter. However, all things which take place in the sexual sphere are not the private affair of the individual, but signify the life and death of the nation, signify world power... <br /><br />After likening the homosexual who was killed and thrown into a peat bog to the weeding process in a garden, Himmler continued his tirade:<br /><br />...In the SS, today, we still have about one case of homosexuality a month. In a whole year, about eight to ten cases occur in the entire SS. I have now decided upon the following: in each case, these people will naturally be publicly degraded, expelled, and handed over to the courts. Following completion of the punishment imposed by the court, they will be sent, by my order, to a concentration camp, and they will be shot in the concentration camp, while attempting to escape. I will make that known by order to the unit to which the person so infected belonged. Thereby, I hope finally to have done with persons of this type in the SS, and the increasingly healthy blood which we are cultivating for Germany, will be kept pure.<br /><br />Sieg heil