Way to Go I-boats & Spinner

JGREGORY

Lieutenant
Even though Finances and distance precluded me from being able to attend SBN 1st annual I-boats get together. I would like to express a big thank you to I-boats. :) At a time when companies are cutting back, laying off, or making employees contribute for bene's. You guys came thru for Spinner. :cool: That says somthing for your ethics and the way you do business. :cool: You have My business for as long as you are on the net. :) <br /><br />And also a big thanks to Spinner for the time and effort setting things up. Its a big job and the lousy turnout does not do you justice.<br />When you have one closer to the North East be sure you will see the clan from New Jersey. :)

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Way to Go I-boats & Spinner

Thanks j, like I said in my other post, I had a good time and I am sure everyone else did also.<br /><br />As for the bad turn-out, I have no idea.<br />I know things happen at the last minute and you can't attend and I understand that, but you would think out of over 35,000 members, although a lot of them are not active, you could get more than 3 to show up.<br /><br />Oh well, there's always next year and I can only hope for a better turn-out.<br /><br />Like I have already said, I plan on one at Watts Bar Lake in Tenn. next year.<br /><br />Again, thanks and thanks to iboats.

Carphunter

Commander

I will second what jgregory said.<br /><br />I did say at the beginning that I would be a no show. There are just so many things going on this time of year for me.<br /><br />And again, a big thanks to SBN, all I can say is......were not worthy, were not worthy. :D

ebbtide176

Commander

thanx for the effort SBN. it was a good thing. i am sorry i didn't make it, since i don't like crowds it wouldn't been right up my alley- 4 people & a kitchen table... lol <br /><br />you did good you made it happen, and got some professional help, so can we now just call you the maitre'de? or is that maitre-de' ralph help me out here... ;)