My Doctor told me I could have a glass of booze a day

SeaMasterZ@aol.com

Lieutenant Commander
attachment.php
<br /><br />What a great doc I have!!!!!

KennyKenCan

Commander
Re: My Doctor told me I could have a glass of booze a day

I would have filled it the brim!!<br /><br />Kenny

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

based on the guys expression---------it was full to the brim---------thats just the last bottle of the case--------<br /><br />can't make out lable---brandy?-dark rum?-- :D :D

ebbtide176

Commander

rotflmao - that guys expression is too much - that feeling right b4 breaking out with a S.E.grin :D

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

ya know Ray, that may be my bro--short timer here at iboats--------<br />kinda said he likes hazel???--and aunt bea???----<br />dude goes by the handle---tcampbell--<br />isa kinda shy guy that skippers an old glastron tub-(caught his first musky in 'er though, kinda)<br /><br /> :D :D :D :D :D :D

ob

Admiral

I'm thinking that ol boy could use a couple of sandwiches with that drink.

Stratosfied

Ensign

LOL!!! Great Photo!! (looks like my some of my wifes folks)

SeaMasterZ@aol.com

Lieutenant Commander

well helll Pat, have him bolt the motor to the rim of that glass and go fishin! talk about a DRUNK BOAT, lol<br /><br />as for me, a little dewars blue label never hurt (from my millionaress gf of a few years ago, lol, I didnt know she was rich when I met her, but lemme tell ya, rich aint all its cracked up to be, but dammn I want to be that sorta miserable!!!)<br /><br />one quick story ... staying at Myrtle Beach, at a place called The Plantation, there was a convention for her moms beverage company.<br /><br /> the rich mom said, Ray, get you a drink, Ill be a while, make it a double. So my gf Marti called room service, and ordered<br /><br />So I got a double scotch and beer ...<br /><br />Two Glenfiddich Single malts and a huge, HUGE can of Fosters, 40 bucks plus a 15 dollar tip, FIFTY FIVE DOLLARS FOR A DRINK :eek: <br /><br />and she didnt even blink, just signed, smiled and said, that what you wanted darlin?<br /><br />with Bondian cool, acting as if I had been ordering 55 dollar drinks all my life, said this is quite lovely, I was expecting a domestic.... while thinking, I could stay overnight in a hotel 6 for what this **** thing cost<br /><br />The neat thing ... we went to restaurants with menus that didnt have the cost of things on them - I had never seen this before, and tried to ask Marti on the sly, wtf is up with this?<br /><br />that just means get what you want darlin!<br /><br />The Education of Raymond ... sure was good to be me for a while, lol<br /><br /> :D :D :D :D

ebbtide176

Commander

i have to hand it to you there, el slydog ray<br /><br />i only witnessed that kind of eating establishment once in my life. <br /><br />and i asked the guy with the chops thrown over his arm what the hell are they expecting to charge... :) he gave me the lowdown, so i ordered the filetmignons since it didn't hurt any worse than the laissezfaire kinda stuff, if ya kno whatimean :D <br /><br />but that was only for a prom date- i wouldn't even attempt this kinda thing with a wife ;)

Link

Rear Admiral

CastawayRay <br />You got a web cam in my kitchen or what! :) <br />Big Brother.. can't even sneak in a quick drink!<br />But the Doc said it was OK... :D <br />Besides it was on my lunch break! :confused:

JGREGORY

Lieutenant

Can you say Liver Transplant. :D :D :D

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

:D :D :D Now we're talkin'!

88spl

Petty Officer 1st Class

Cheers!