Problems at school :)

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Teachers should identify with this:<br /> <br />PROBLEM SOLVING AT SCHOOL<br /> -------------------------<br /> <br />TEACHER: Why are you late?<br />WEBSTER: Because of the sign.<br />TEACHER: What sign?<br />WEBSTER: The one that says, "School Ahead, Go Slow."<br /> <br />TEACHER: Cindy, why are you doing your math multiplication on the floor?<br />CINDY: You told me to do it without using tables!<br /> <br />TEACHER: John, how do you spell "crocodile?"<br />JOHN: K-R-O-K-O-D-A-I-L"<br />TEACHER: No, that's wrong<br />JOHN: Maybe it s wrong, but you asked me how I spell it!<br /> <br />TEACHER: What is the chemical formula for water?<br />SARAH: H I J K L M N O!!<br />TEACHER: What are you talking about?<br />SARAH: Yesterday you said it's H to O!<br /> <br />TEACHER: George, go to the map and find North America.<br />GEORGE: Here it is!<br />TEACHER: Correct. Now, class, who discovered America?<br />CLASS: George!<br /> <br />TEACHER: Willie, name one important thing we have today that we didn't have ten years ago.<br />WILLIE: Me!<br /> <br />TEACHER: Tommy, why do you always get so dirty?<br />TOMMY: Well, I'm a lot closer to the ground then you are.<br /> <br />TEACHER: Ellen, give me a sentence starting with "I."<br />ELLEN: I is...<br />TEACHER: No, Ellen. Always say, "I am."<br />ELLEN: All right... "I am the ninth letter of the alphabet."<br /> <br />TEACHER: "Can anybody give an example of COINCIDENCE?"<br />JOHNNY : "Sir, my Mother and Father got married on the same day, same time."<br /> <br />TEACHER: "George Washington not only chopped down his father's Cherry tree, but also admitted doing it. Now do you know why his father didn't punish him?"<br />JOHNNY : "Because George still had the axe in his hand?"<br /> <br />TEACHER: Now, Sam, tell me frankly do you say prayers before eating?<br />SAM: No sir, I don't have to, my Mom is a good cook.<br /> <br />TEACHER: Desmond, your composition on "My Dog" is exactly the same as your brother's. Did you copy his?<br />DESMOND: No, teacher, it's the same dog!<br /> <br />TEACHER: What do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are no longer interested?<br />PUPIL: A teacher.<br /> <br />SILVIA: Dad, can you write in the dark?<br />FATHER: I think so. What do you want me to write?<br />SYLVIA: Your name on this report card.

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Problems at school :)

Yep, phrases like that make my day. Hee hee! Little smart a$$es. :)