RAZ-BERRY Anyone?

ByteWalker

Seaman
Have you ever read a post and sent an answer that you wished you had never written? I think we all have been guilty of that..... <br />Here's another option for you. Instead of that post that will start a flame war, give them jOE's "rAZ-bERRY" award Instead. <br />People usually get the idea that you don't agree with them that way and with no hard feelings. There's even an e-mail link on the page so they can 'vent' to jOE instead :D <br /><br />So... send the rAZ-Berry! <br /> http://webpages.charter.net/suzieb1/JohnsonImages/index.htm

pjc

Lieutenant Commander
Re: RAZ-BERRY Anyone?

how do Suz,---stada a raz ---i'll just sayz how do--<br /><br /> :D :D :D :D :)

neumanns

Lieutenant Commander

Somebody here start a flame war? What are you kiddin. :D Everyone here is peace loving folk that would bite there tounge rather than offend someone. :rolleyes: It sometimes amazes me that this forum has any discusions at all considering we all think alike. :p

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Yea, the only flame war I see is when I hold 2 bic lighters up and see which one goes out first. :p :D

bubbakat

Captain

now you look at neumanns here and see that honest face do you think any one like him would start anything off the wall<br />
bios_townspeople_burns.gif

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

-------------ah,-----------------yup----- :(

gonfishn

Commander

Can't be Bubba Neaumans gots hair but that smile sure looks familiar.. :D

Carphunter

Commander

Alright people, your worrying me with all this goat stuff.<br /><br />I prefer something that doesn't run so fast. :eek:

neumanns

Lieutenant Commander

Why's every-body always pickin on me? :p <br /><br />Everbody hates me<br />Nobody likes me<br />Think I'll go eat some worms<br />Big fat juicy one's<br />Little scrauny skinny ones :( <br />(I dont remember the rest of it, Nor where it came from)

ByteWalker

Seaman

Hey Neumanns, it goes like this:<br /><br />"Nobody likes me, everybody hates me,<br />Guess I'll go eat worms,<br />Long, thin, slimy ones; Short, fat, juicy ones,<br />Itsy, bitsy, fuzzy wuzzy worms.<br /><br />Down goes the first one, down goes the second one, Oh how they wiggle and squirm.<br />Up comes the first one, up comes the second one,<br />Oh how they wiggle and squirm."<br /><br />Leave it to a woman to remember the words ;) (and a little help from Google) :D <br /><br />That brought back memories... that little 'ditty' has been around for a loooonnngggg time!