Hitch Up your Pants and get Ready Here it comes

Ralph 123

Captain
The Israelis just voted to remove Arafat from Palestine by an means necessary. The minute that happens the region is going to explode.

Skinnywater

Commander
Re: Hitch Up your Pants and get Ready Here it comes

I hope it's with a 7.62FMJ placed approx. 65mm due north of the tip of his nose.

bubbakat

Captain

Truer words were never spoken but he is going to have to be removed . He is nothing more then a terrorist himself

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

I just caught the live video feed of his lair on FoxNews...It would appear to be a great time for a cluster bomb followed by an bunker bomb..His droogies are all standin around with AK's, firing into the air and stuff. One sotri tonite, and we can write off the Hammas cult.

mikeandronda

Lieutenant Commander

How can anybody blame Israel......man can you imagine having to live everyday with the same type of fear ( maybe smaller versions but the same sort ) that we went through 2 yrs ago. I do not believe if the same kind of terrorism was going on in our country daily we would have agreed to these peace talk no matter what any other country asked of us. It is amazing to me the did for as long as they did.

SeaMasterZ@aol.com

Lieutenant Commander

screw the cluster bomb, daisy cutter, all that sh!t ... they have to be made, at about a million bucks a pop, take one of the thousands and thousands of US ordinance MRHI fusion powered scumbusters (MRHI ... Mass Rag Head Ignitor) those dancing prancing sneering rag covered camel azz licking flea infested scumbags can shriek all the way to Allah as a dozen well placed 200 megaton warheads blow them all to hell and back, and back to hell again ... <br /><br />I think if I had a month to live, my dying wish would be to be given a backpack nuke wired to my heart, and a razor sharp broadsword, parachute me into one of those mass jihad centers and just go hacking off those stinking ragheaded empty skulls, lop em off and kick em into walls, hack em and chop em, cleaver the basstards in half until they finally kill me, then ...<br /><br />Mushroom time!!!!!<br /><br />Guess its a good thing im not president, I wouldnt have the reserve to not load the air force up with, oh, one percent of the nukes that are just lying around the nations aresenals, and glass over those terrorist friendly nations ... like TERROR, you sh!tbags??? a nice advancing line of mushroom clouds would do the trick, running around shrieking and squealing with thier rags on fire till the next closest one turned them into dessicated chit, vaporized into the bloomin 'shroom.<br /><br />2 years ago, friends were lost, families shattered, lives forever changed<br /><br />by these America hating, cave dwelling, useless abominations of subhuman goat smelling scumbags<br /><br />Eradicate them, wipe them off the face of the earth<br /><br />To threaten America is to court disaster<br /><br />To harm an American, let alone MURDER THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF US ..<br /><br /> IS PUNISHABLE BY EVICTION FROM PLANET EARTH, BLOW THEM RIGHT OFF THE F#@KING MAP AND DRAW IN GLOWING GREEN GLASS WHERE THEIR SH!TTY LITTLE HUTS AND CAVES USED TO BE :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

neumanns

Lieutenant Commander

Castaway...Tell us how ya really feel!

Homerr

Commander

Well...I can't think of any better way to put it!<br /><br />HERE HERE!<br /><br />CastawayRay FOR PRESIDENT!<br /><br />H.

Xcusme

Commander

Come'on Ray, Don't sugar coat it! Tell us what you really feel...!!

jim phillips

Chief Petty Officer

Don't hold back now, You have such a way with words :D :D :D

Skinnywater

Commander

Yeah! Yeah! what he said!<br /><br />I'm a little refried today myself. :mad:

NOSLEEP

Commander

And the Emmy goes to..........Castaway... :p

88spl

Petty Officer 1st Class

Took the words right outa my mouth ray!

bubbakat

Captain

taz.gif

88spl

Petty Officer 1st Class

:eek: :eek: :eek: :p <br /> Just to add more modist terms (terroristk type persons:)<br />~You are to mankind what a gelatinous mass of camel vomit is to gourmet foods.<br />~You're so annoying that I just want to tear your ears off and shove 'em up your anus so that you can hear me kick your arcess.<br />~Here's an idea: Go impale yourself on a sharp stick and die gurgling blood in a pool of your own inadvertently released....(toilette stuff).<br />~You're so dumb, when you were born your mom should have been arrested for smuggling dope.<br />~You have so many roaches in your house you made them sign a lease.

NOSLEEP

Commander

This topic needs to get back on course.<br />The Israelis just voted to remove Arafat......

mikeandronda

Lieutenant Commander

Good ....Arafat is no better then saddam or ubl (lowercase letters because dont deserve capitals)<br />We (USA) should go in there with Israel and take out these terorists as well. there all the same breed.

Ralph 123

Captain

He's out in front of his compund with his supports right now chanting:<br /><br />"Till Jerusalem, Till Jerusalem, Till Jerusalem"