Where do you buy vynil to fix seats?

steelespike

Supreme Mariner
Re: Where do you buy vynil to fix seats?

Wall mart has some.Try Jo ann fabrics (sewing and craft store).
They probably have more and better quality and run 50% off coupons regularly in the paper.
If no Jo Anns there is probably a similar store in your area.The wife will tell you where to go. LOL.

KaGee

Admiral

The fabric stores do have vinyl. The color styles are limited. Just make sure you buy a grade that is rated for marine/outdoor use. if you are looking for an on-line source look at http://www.rochfordsupply.com/

Chris1956

Supreme Mariner

Car, Good luck getting Marine Vinyl in a fabric shop. I know BoatUS sells it for $12.99 - $19.99 a yard (54" wide). You can get free samples by calling them.

xtraham

Lieutenant

I go to a local upholstery repair shop, and just buy it off the roll, sometimes they have scraps they sell real cheap

KaGee

Admiral

Chris1956 said:
Car, Good luck getting Marine Vinyl in a fabric shop. I know BoatUS sells it for $12.99 - $19.99 a yard (54" wide). You can get free samples by calling them.

Chris I have bought it there on numerous occasions. And yes it is marked "MARINE".

tashasdaddy

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

go to ebay and look up seller " pablo 47000" he's out of south Florida, has huge selection, i bought 8 yards of 80 " wide white with shipping for $30.00. great stuff.

Mark42

Fleet Admiral

I have bought from Rochford Supply more than once and can say that they are a good company to deal with. Good quality products at fair prices.

Chinewalker

Fleet Admiral

I've bought all our vinyl at JoAnn Fabrics. Good prices and good quality material - and I concur on the coupons, so look for them. Ask your wife/girlfriend/mother to ask around if you have to...
- Scott