Emailing large number of pictures?***SOLUTION ACCOMPLISHED****

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner
I need to send a potential home renovation vendor 9 450ish KB pictures. I think if I tried to send them individually I would have to do it over several emails. Is there a way to package them together?

Xcusme

Commander
Re: Emailing large number of pictures?

Well, you have a couple of options....

Upload the pics to a web photo hosting site and include the liks to those pics in the email.

Upload the poic to your own ISP storage space , and again, include the liks to the pics in your email.

Depending on the renovation vendors ISP, he may or may not have enough webmail storage to hold all of your pics.

Best is to upload the pics to a place you control and include the links in your email to him. Another advantage to remote storage is if you wanted to re-send them to another rehab vendor, you'll already have them stored.....

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Thanks Xcusme. I'll go snooping around Comcast and see what they have for pictures.

rickdb1boat

Supreme Mariner
Re: Emailing large number of pictures?***SOLUTION ACCOMPLISHED****

Another good place to send large files (Or videos) is Dropsend. You can send up to1 GB at a time...

dropsend.com

Plainsman

Rear Admiral

You can put them in a folder and use winzip to make a zip file and email that way. Of course some places filter out .zip files.

i386

Captain

Plainsman said:
You can put them in a folder and use winzip to make a zip file and email that way. Of course some places filter out .zip files.

Good strategy for packaging files and something imo everyone should learn how to use. However, .jpg files are already compressed so zipping them doesn't decrease file size much if at all.

dropsend is nice btw

tashasdaddy

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

i put mine in folder and mail the folder.