conveniently forgotten facts

fireman57

Captain
Sent to me by a buddy. Supposedly checked by snopes but not by me. If it is true then this is going to be another mud slinging election. BTW, I despise Billary and can't find out anything about Obama except he has actually done nothing.

By Paul Harvey

Conveniently Forgotten Facts. -- Back in 1969 a group of Black Panthers
decided that a fellow black panther named Alex Rackley needed to die.

Rackley was suspected of disloyalty. Rackley was first tied to a chair.
Once safely immobilized, his friends tortured him for hours by, among
other things, pouring boiling water on him. When they got tired of torturing
Rackley, Black Panther member, Warren Kimbo took Rackley outside and put
a bullet in his head. Rackley's body was later found floating in a river
about 25 miles north of New Haven Connecticut.

Perhaps at this point you're curious as to what happened to these Black
Panthers? In 1977, that's only eight years later, only one of the
Killers was still in jail. The shooter,Warren Kimbro, managed to get a
scholarship to Harvard and became good friends with none other than Al Gore. He
later became an assistant dean at an eastern Connecticut State College. Isn't
that something? As a '60s radical you can pump a bullet into someone's
head and a few years later, in the same state, you can become an assistant
College dean! Only in America !

Erica Huggins was the woman who served the Panthers by boiling the water
for Mr. Rackley's torture. Some years later Ms. Huggins was elected to a
California School Board.

How in the world do you think these killers got off so easy? Maybe it
was in some part due to the efforts of two people who came to the defense of
the Panthers. These two people actually went so far as to shut down Yale
University with demonstrations in defense of the accused Black Panthers
during their trial. One of these people was none other than Bill Lan
Lee.

Mr. Lee, or Mr. Lan Lee, as the case may be, isn't a college dean. He is
not a member of a California School Board. He is now head of the United
States Justice Department's Civil Rights Division, appointed by none
other than Bill Clinton.

O.K., so who was the other Panther defender? Is this other notable
Panther defender now a school board member? Is this other Panther apologist now
an assistant college dean? No, neither!

The other Panther defender was, like Lee, a radical law student at Yale
University at the time. She is now known as the "smartest woman in the
world." She is none other than the Democratic Senator from the state of
New York ----our former First Lady, the incredible Hillary Rodham
Clinton .

And now, as Paul Harvey said; "You know the rest of the story".

Haut Medoc

Supreme Mariner
Re: conveniently forgotten facts

It always amazes me how people will believe anything they read, especially if they want to believe it.....:/

treedancer

Commander

Quote fireman 57

BTW, I despise Billary and can't find out anything about Obama except he has actually done nothing.

Im no Hillary fan, and as everyone knows not a big Bush fan, but if you want to start slinging lies I can dig pretty deep, remember there are more Bushes that Clintons. You might start out looking into George the first father yourself. Most of it is BS but when slinging mud what’s a little BS. Here’s a name you can check out on “the Google” Senator Prescott Bush.

fireman57

Captain

treedancer I didn't post that as a troll and even admitted that I did not check it with snopes. I don't participate in the political diatribes here because they end up in name calling and personal attacks. I don't like Hil for what she has done in the past: can't find records that are under her bed, ties to numerous strange deaths in Arkansas all the way to Foster's in D.C., making overnight big money in the commodity market, and saying that she didn't have any insider help. She voted for the war and then tried to say that she didn't. Complains that something should be done about it but doesn't have a solution even when George asks for help. It is like a teenager that wants to drive but have someone else buy the car, pay for the gas, have no curfew or rules, but when they have an accident it is someone elses fault but they don't have a solution on how to come up with the money or expertise to repair the vehicle.

JB thanks for the link. Didn't see the original up there on the thread or I wouldn't have posted it again.

Parrott_head

Chief Petty Officer

I went to www.snopes.com and typed "Warren Kimbro" in the search window and got Snopes analysis of the story.

In less time then it took to write the disclaimer to this topic the story could have been checked out on Snopes.

fireman57

Captain

I went to snopes after this also and sent the link to the two people that I forwarded this to. I hope that appeases both of you.

rmmpe

Petty Officer 1st Class

Snopes notwithstanding, Shrillary as President means woe to America.

Just review her performance as 1st Lady
(1st Lady?).

fireman57

Captain

rmmpe, I agree and that was my point in my reply to treedancer.

Parrott_head

Chief Petty Officer

fireman57 said:
I went to snopes after this also and sent the link to the two people that I forwarded this to. I hope that appeases both of you.

What would really appease me is if my beer would stay colder, longer....seems it gets warm by the time I get to the bottom of it. Maybe need to drink faster.

I'm a middle of the road person, have voted for many leaders in both the major political parties. Folks flood my inbox with posting that don't even pass that laugh test. I usually reply to them with a request to drop me off their mass mailing list and a link to Snopes or Factcheck that repudiates what they have sent me.

I think the fact you told others that the story was false speaks well of you as a person.

Regards,
Parrott_head

fireman57

Captain

My beer doesn't seem to last long enough to get warm. I try not to spread rumors/lies/inuendo on purpose. I even prefaced the piece that I had not checked it. Wasn't trying to pull a fast one on anybody. There was a grain of truth to it (but that's how they get started) in the fact that Hil organized the masses for a protest and jumped in bed with the ACLU.

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Don't sweat it Fireman! This is a discussion section of a boating board, not some scholarly journal. Some post to correct and put out factual information. Some help you and the group as a whole by getting the facts out there, others do what they do for "other" reasons.

You have gone far enough to admit a mistake. Those who would label you something worse do it not for "our" benefit, but their own.

Pony

Rear Admiral

This thread is a pretty good example of why so many people leave this site......

Post on thing in a joking manner and simply because you didnt search this site or snopes first your are whipped into submission by a bunch of know it alls. Even if one saw the other thread it had been edited completey before this one even came to be.

Why can't you guys just grow up and give people a break. Remember scrapper and his jokes? That guys sole mission was to make people smile, and yet he leaves this site because some of the elite iboats members were sick of seeing a joke for the third time.

fireman57

Captain

Thanks guys and I know how all this works as I have been on this forum for years. I don't participate in DC much for the reasons you point out. I'm not going to leave the forum over anything because that means that "they" win. I miss scrapper and a bunch of others too over things like this.