THE DAYNASTY

Fly Rod

Commander
This is a 12-1 team in post season games, surpassing no other then the "GREAT Vince Lombardi record in post season wins." This is a team that is most hated by others when they enter the other teams domain. This is a team that most sports announces have a hard time giving credit too. This is a team that is coached by a coach that will be in the NFL record books amongst other great coaches. This is a team that is led onto the field by a quarterback that also will be in the record books and be recognized as one of the great ones of the NFL.

This New England Patriots Team since Bill Belichicks reign in the year 2000 has posted a 12-1 post season record, has won three SUPERBOWLS, of them, two back to back, 2003 & 2004. This Patriots team even tho they do not speak of their GREATNESS, the record book speaks for itself. This weekends game aganist the Colts could very well put another notch on their belt.

8) 8) "GO PATRIOTS!!!!" 8) 8)

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: THE DAYNASTY

Bleah!+o(

gonefishie

Commander

This weekends game aganist the Colts could very well put another notch on their belt.

Yeah it will put another notch alright, their record will be 12-2 comes Monday. What is up with Billichick hoodie anyway? haven't he heard of a coat? 8)

GO COLTS...............

aspeck

Staff member

The Day Nasty team from New England? :%8)

They are good in the playoffs, and if they can keep a game close, Brady will bring them back. I wouldn't mind if they beat Indy, but I will be rooting for Indy and Payton Manning - he deserves a championship.

However, I will be rooting for Da BEARs over any other of the 4 teams. Have the 18 foot, yes, 18 foot, screen ready for the big game - will be have a Super Bowl Tailgate Party there, then watch the fun. All are welcome!

Fly Rod

Commander

Payton Manning is a good Q B but he may be following in the steps of Dan Marino. As Great as Dan was in his Q B career, he was denied a "superbowl Ring."

And there is always next year for Manning.

stevieray

Lieutenant Junior Grade

My 2 favorite teams:

The Ravens

and

Whoever's Playing The Colts :p

Sorry, but you had to be here & live thru the Mayflower moving van debacle that Irsay dropped on us in order to properly relate. Ravens had their chance to "equalize" but unfortunately their offense forgot to show up last Sat. How can you keep the "great" P.M. out of the end zone & LOSE? A quarterback, a quarterback......our kingdom for a quarterback!

GO PATS!

Pony

Rear Admiral

I am NOT a Manning fan. Though I like him more than his brother.

I despise the Patriots but do have to thank them for Super Bowl XXXI. I used to root for them as I thought they were a model to the league on how to run a franchise. After this year I no longer feel that way. They disrespect they show to the opposing teams fans is absurd. The things they did at the game I was at angered me more than when Randy Moss mooned us. The way they acted in the last game in San Diego only furthe solidifies that point.

I can't root for the Bears...........I just can't do it.

So i guess..............Go Saints.8)

Fly Rod

Commander

Hey Pony!!!

so what you are saying is , that it is OKAY for Merrimen to do his dance all season long against other teams, BUT it is wrong for other teams to do it!!!!

GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!!!

The NFL should ban all this crap that any of these teams do after scoring. They are professionals and what they do on a professional level is not allowed on the college level, so why do it?

stevieray

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Well, as an avid golfer, I hate to say this, but do you know who opened the door to all this "celebration" crapola? No, not TW. It was the beloved Arnie - when he threw his visor into the air after winning the 1960 US Open, that was it. Before that, it was considered professionalism and respect for your opponent to just hand the ball to the referee & trot quietly back to the bench. Maybe you got a pat on the tuchis from a teammate or coach, and it was on to the next play. I think a return to this would add way more to the game (any game) than the showboating we see today.

Pony

Rear Admiral

Fly said:
Hey Pony!!!

so what you are saying is , that it is OKAY for Merrimen to do his dance all season long against other teams, BUT it is wrong for other teams to do it!!!!

GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!!!

Two wrongs don't make a right.

I never said his dance was okay either......regardess that doesnt make it acceptable for NE to show them up. I'm not even close to anything resembling a Chargers fan, so don't confuse me with one.

I can only go by things that I see. I have seen quiete a few different teams play, and plain and simple the Patriots were the most appalling to date in terms showing up the fans/opposition. I can't go on anything else but what I expirience. If SD or SF or Dallas came into town and acted that way I would be saying the same thing about them.

The NFL (in general) needs to be cleaned up......far too many young kids look up to these guys and its is an issue.

Fly Rod

Commander

By the way PONY!!!!

The OUTBOARD LOOKS GREAT!!! 8)