Interior can you help identify ?

junk4cash

Recruit
Hi all, just purchased four large boxes of what I thought was auto door panels, from a salvage auction and when I got home and unpacked the boxes, I realized that all the pieces are boat interior. Wondering if anyone can identify what this might go to so I can perhaps sell it ? or is it impossible to find out what it fits ? The boxes are not marked and the pieces do not have any marks other than some decals with numbers. Thank you in advance for any help :)

Silvertip

Supreme Mariner
Re: Interior can you help identify ?

The bulb in my crystal ball is burned out so I can't see the boxes or what's in them. A picture might help a little or posting what the decals are and the numbers. If the decal has a manufacturers name that might be a clue.

junk4cash

Recruit

I'll lay them out in the drive and shoot some pics. Not sure if they are for one boat or pieces for many boats. I'll also shoot pics of the decals. Thanx very much.

QC

Supreme Mariner

The pictures are the only way to fly, but the thing about boats is that you may get lucky and these could fit a lot of different styles etc. Orrrr, they can be pretty specific and then you're gonna have to get real lucky to find the right buyer. Definitely different than the automotive market. You got me curious . . .

junk4cash

Recruit

Alright finally found somewhere to unload these and shoot them. There are 6 of each. Half the panels have one hole in them about the size of a quarter. The others do not. So six panels ? and 6 dash pieces. They are all covered in the same grey and white vinyl. Brand new. OK, so what do they go to ? Thanx for any help.
Thom.
boat3.jpg
boat4.jpg
boat1.jpg
boat5.jpg
boat6.jpg
boat8.jpg

QC

Supreme Mariner

Well, I have tried to identify them based on a few different boats, and I haven't found a match. They are very specific and I am not sure who could ever use them except the actual builder of that boat. Not an item that ever needs replaced, and not one that someone would add to a restoration project unless it was the exact same boat, and would have had to have been hit by a flying something to be damaged there.

UI guess see if you get any other response, but I personally think your only chance of selling them is if somebody else hopes to get lucky on a "lot".

Also, I don't think that hole thing is a big deal, it looks like there is a place to punch it out in the one without that I can see . . .

You might try and rearrange the pics vertically, so they are easier to view.