sad day

Ron G

Commander
My brother in-law and best friend Kelly died this morning he was 36 years old and left a 6 month baby boy Noah.we dont what happened for sure yet but he got up and checked on the baby then laid back down and went to sleep he started making noises so my sister Becky woke him up he went to stand up and fell to the floor .he took 3 breathes and died.i dont know how to feel or what to do or say,so im asking ya'll to keep my family in your prayers.thanks buddies

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: sad day

Hey Ron, so sorry to hear.
Thoughts and prayers coming your way for you and the whole family.
36 is way to young to die. Sounds like maybe a heart attack though.

Plainsman

Rear Admiral

Sorry to hear the bad news Ron. My thoughts and prayers to you and yours for stength and guidence.

Parrott_head

Chief Petty Officer

I'm sorry to hear of your loss. To lose someone so young with a small child is truly a tragedy.

When you can bring yourself to do it, sit down and write out a diary of all the fun times you shared with your BIL/Best Friend.
Include any conversations or insights the two of you may have shared. Some day you will have a nephew that will have lots of questions about his father and the memories that seem so vibrant now will have faded with time. The only connection your nephew will have are photos and such. It will be up to you and others who loved Kelly to bring those photos to life.

May God grant you strength to face the difficult days ahead.

CJY

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Very sorry to hear the news. God Bless.

heycods

Captain

Prayers sent, that is really a rough one to take.:'(

SpinnerBait_Nut

To touch on PH's comment, try to make a video diary of the good and bad times.
Like he said, the young one will want to know all he can about his dad.

QC

Supreme Mariner

Oh man. Very sad indeed. Thoughts and prayers are with you Ron. Hang in there . . . :'(

Reel Poor

Vice Admiral

I really hate to hear that Ron, thats terrible. Prayers and best wishes for all those involved. :'(

xtraham

Lieutenant

sorry to here Ron, thoughts and prayers your way.
be strong for the sis, she's gonna need ya..........

vipzach

Lieutenant

I am sorry to hear that Ron, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family! :'(

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

WoW! My prayers are for you and his family, Ron.

Three breaths -- He at least fealt little or no pain.

JB

Awwwww, Ron. That's is really awful.:'(

My half brother's dad died suddenly like that when Don was 2. He was 42. Don knows his dad through pictures and stories told him by me and the rest of the family.

That is an important mission for you and others who loved Kelly. He can still live for his son through your memories.

Ron G

Commander

Thanks for all the kind thouughts.its still like a bad dream.my sister is a total wreck,and what little words i have i dont really know what to say,me and Kelly use to run togeather all threw school when my sister turned 18 he took a real liking to her and they've been togeather since,he was awsome friend a wonderful father,they tried for 3 years to have a baby,and im just so sad and hurting that he only got 6 months with him.i cant imagine what beckys going through loosing him and her best friend but it hurts me to my core.they live an 1 1/2hrs away and last night was a long drive to get noah and not knowing what was going on.im so gratful to have a wife that loves my sister and noah like they were hers.shes with noah now.im sorry for letting all this go on all my friends here, but it seems easier on me to type out some of my feelings right now then to actually try and say them.thank you all for the prayers!

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

Ron, no family deserves that type of loss or sorrow……………..It may not seem it now, but strong faith in God and family coupled with the passing of time, will help all to go on…….our thoughts and prayers are with you and yours.