PMS lightbulb joke

62_Kiwi

Lieutenant Junior Grade
You gotta laugh..... :D <br /> <br />How many women with PMS does it take to screw in a light bulb?<br /><br />One. ONE!! And do you know WHY it only takes ONE? <br /><br />Because no one else in this house knows HOW to change a light bulb. They don't even know the bulb is BURNED OUT. They would sit in this house in the dark for THREE DAYS before they figured it OUT. And once they figured it out they wouldn't be able to find the light bulbs despite the fact that they've been in the SAME CUPBOARD for the past SEVENTEEN YEARS.<br /><br />But if they did, by some miracle, actually find the light bulbs,<br />TWO DAYS LATER the chair that they dragged from two rooms over to stand on to change the STUPID light bulb would STILL BE IN THE SAME SPOT!! AND UNDERNEATH IT WOULD BE THE CRUMPLED WRAPPER THE STUPID @*!#$% LIGHT BULBS CAME IN! WHY?! BECAUSE NO ONE IN THIS<br />HOUSE EVER CARRIES OUT THE GARBAGE!!<br /><br />IT'S A WONDER WE HAVEN'T ALL SUFFOCATED FROM THE PILES OF GARBAGE THAT ARE 12 FEET DEEP THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE HOUSE. THE HOUSE!! IT WOULD TAKE AN ARMY TO CLEAN THIS... I'm sorry... what did you ask me?

SlowlySinking

Master Chief Petty Officer
Re: PMS lightbulb joke

Sloopy, let me guess; you're single, right? <br />With PMS no matter what you do, or how much you do, it's "never" right, and if you don't help you're really wrong, and when you do help and it would pass the Good Housekeeping Staff's Inspection, but alas, it's still not up to the queen's standards, ha, ha, ;) A smart husband know's when it's time to hit the road and get lost for the day. ,,,,,whoops, gotta go, the queen beckons me,,, :eek:

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Sloopy, you WILL get it. You'll be wishing your sloop had 2 separate cabins. Where you been lately?

LadyFish

Admiral

Now even I have to laugh at that one, it really is true. :D

ebbtide176

Commander

sloopy, don't let them kid you. in a few years when you reach voting age, and then later get married - you'll see that the woman of your dreams will always be just as she was during the days when you were dating ;)

dkondelik

Chief Petty Officer

ebb,<br />HU?<br />oh yah! that's right. i almost forgot

sony2001

Chief Petty Officer

PMS comes and goes then that turns into menopause which you will refer to thereafter as mentalpause! :cool:

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

She herself has a coffee mug that says it all....<br /><br />I HAVE PMS AND A GUN....<br />(excuse me, did you have something to say?)<br /><br />That's all I'm going to say.

sloopy

Commander

Is this why my dad tells me to never EVER get married? ;) (just Kidding)

Jack Shellac

Lieutenant Commander

The old country preacher had just given a very stirring sermon on how the Bible covered every possible human condition. One of the more militant sisters stopped him outside and told him that the Bible was written by male chauvinists and did't cover any women's issues, such as PMS. The old preacher admitted that he didn't have an answer at the moment, but promised to research it. The next Sunday, he told the sister that he had found PMS in the Bible with the specific scripture reading being "And Mary rode Joseph's ass all the way to Bethelehem".

SlowlySinking

Master Chief Petty Officer

Jack Shellac, wow, that's beautiful. So, appparently PMS also means Permanent Mental Stress,,,, ;) The best part is what they get to menopause, man does the car's heater and AC system get a workout, first it's too hot, and of course a minute later now it's too cold, repeat this routine over and over until you go crazy, man you gotta love it, can't live with em, can't live without them, but I love her and would do it again without hesitation. :D

LadyFish

Admiral

Actually, PMS stands for "putting up with men's ****"<br /><br /> :p