Back online

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral
I've been lurking around some. The ole computer dumped prior to finishing my project on my boat. Of course the boat was higher priority. Only 2 months left at the dock and I have been trying my best to get the best out of the time.

The boat is doing fine. Sits nice and level with and without a load. Its still a slug on cruising, but that has been a problem with this style of craft from the manufacture.

Only probem I had was electrolysis. Hooked the ground of the shore power to the negative on the battery system and the problem was solved. I knew I needed to do that, but it was just an oversight,,,,,,,it think.

Thought I would log in and say Hi!,,,,,now I got to get supplies and head back to the lake. Fish now,,,,,,,talk later!

Reel Poor

Vice Admiral
Re: Back online

Glad to hear the baot and computer is comming along. Hope to see you around. Good luck on the fishing.

Ron G

Commander

Yea good to see ya,glad the boats doing good,aint going belong up your way and fall fishing will be in full swing good luck.

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

12er, I'll be around more here in the next month when the season ends for us.

Fishing has been fair. Mostly pan fish, but thats my favorite. At least the spot at the dock is better for fishing than the spot I had last year. I got the last slip available at the power dock. The big problem is getting in and out of it. I have only 2' of clearance total. That's about a foot on each side. Haven't hit nothing yet, but I've had good help on the dock helping me into the slip.

WIfe wanted me to post. She thought maybe some of you thought I ran off with that young thing is why I haven't been around.

KaGee

Admiral

PICS!!!!!

Oh, and welcome back... we missed your ugly mug!