Awesom Car Commercial-Check It Out

Hooty

Rear Admiral
This is for real. No trick photography.<br />Open the first one, give it a watch and then open the second one.<br /><br /> Auto 1 <br /><br /> Auto 2 <br /><br />c/6<br /><br />Hooty

gonfishn

Commander
Re: Awesom Car Commercial-Check It Out

Now we know why there are so many recalls on cars,to many parts to remember. Boring day huh Hooty............

D

DJ

Somebody had WAAAAAY to much time on their hands.<br /><br />Neat though.

NathanY

Commander

I dont beleive those tires rolled up that ramp like they did. Not possible.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

I hope they can make a car without screwing up the first 605. I think I got the 253 car.<br /><br />Really cool stuff tho. Thanks for sharing.

durk187

Petty Officer 2nd Class

The tires rolled up the ramp because they were weighted. No special effects were used.<br /><br />Quote from the article:<br /><br />At one point three tyres, amazingly, roll uphill. They do so because inside they have been weighted with bolts and screws which have been positioned with fingertip care so that the slightest kiss of kinetic energy pushes them over, onward and, yes, upward. During the pre-shoot set-ups, film assistants had to tiptoe round the set so as not to disturb the feather-sensitive superstructure of the arranged metalwork. The slightest tremor of an ill-judged hand could have undone hours of work

magster65

Commander

Wow, that's really something. I never made it past the domino.

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

Hooty.....that is definitly a HOOT!! Got some buds that are car buffs....going to send that one to them. :D :D :D

denniz

Senior Chief Petty Officer

DAMN I NEED A FASTER CONNECTION..........That was cool Hootie. Howd the jackplate turn out?

Hooty

Rear Admiral

Thanks. I just watched it again and it's still cool!<br /><br />Rod Knocking,<br />The jack plate is installed and working, but every time I back up to the trailer, it clouds up. Think I'll fake it out and hook up at night.<br /><br />c/6<br /><br />Hooty