Makes me sick

Kenneth Brown

Captain
I have an eleven yo daughter and this story just kills me.

(AP) It began with a crush, police said, and turned into one of the most shocking crimes in Milwaukee's long, violent summer: an 11-year-old girl was sexually assaulted by as many as 20 boys while a 16-year-old girl she was romantically interested in watched and coached her.

The 16-year-old and a 15-year-old boy have been charged in juvenile court in the alleged attack, which authorities said took place Monday in a house on the city's north side. The teenage girl's 40-year-old uncle might also be charged, authorities said.

The youth's names were not released because of their ages.

Investigators are still attempting to identify and locate the boys who were in the house.

"We're dealing with a lot of nicknames, so we're trying to track down these people," said prosecutor Matthew Torbenson.

The 11-year-old girl told police she was interested in the teenage girl, who looked and dressed like a boy, authorities said in court records. She and two friends went to the teen's house, where the child performed oral sex on three teenage boys, the court records said.

The teenage girl's 40-year-old uncle admitted he also had sex with the 11-year-old and told police that his niece was coaching the child, the records said.

The 11-year-old told police she then went to the basement, where there were about 15 males and "began to choose who she wanted to perform oral sex on," the records said.

For full story see http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/09/08/ap/national/mainD8K0J8S80.shtml

Haut Medoc

Supreme Mariner
Re: Makes me sick

I'm curious as to what her ethnic backround is......
I thought that kind of stuff only went on in Kentucky....
Rather precocious, I would say.....JK

Kenneth Brown

Captain

I can't recall it saying race. It did say inner city so imply what you want. Anyway you look at it its sick.

Pony

Rear Admiral

What that article doesnt say, is that the girl has HIV and her mother died of AIDS.................so maybe the assulters will get a little extra punishment.

This really upsets me, being it happened very close to where I live.........Milwaukee and Wisconsin in general have had a bad couple of weeks. A few weeks back 3 guys were arrested for digging up a corpse of a girl with the intent of well "doing things". This after seeing the picture of the girl in the paper.

Link

Rear Admiral

Wow Ken
And I keep saying that I live under a rock.
As sickening as your story is, its comman place these days.
Pre and teens alike wear different colored bracelets that let
others in school know what they are or are not willing to do.
Usually several bracelets. (pretty detailed)
Scarey stuff for a parent or grand parent.

Fishin' Jeff

Chief Petty Officer

Scares the livin daylights outta me, personally.
I have 2 (the cutest in the world of course) girls that are 9 and 6. I know they wouldn't get involved in anything like that cuz the've been raised right...or to the best of me & wifey's ability. But still....BRRRR or GRRRR!
I'll be cleaning my 12 gauge when some young lad, punk, kid, or fella attempts his first date with any of my girls. I plan on sayin' "I've been to the penetentiary, and I ain't scared to go back" (which I never have of course) but he don't know that.