Humminbird Matrix Repair Service

harris.jamie

Recruit
My Matrix 20 stop reading the depth but the transducer is ok as I hooked it up to my portable Humminbird and it worked fine. As far as the Matrix 20 not sending out a signal to read the depth, its' temperature probe which is part of the transducer works great. I contacted Humminbird and they just told me that it's the unit and to send it to them along with $80 and they will fix it. One flat fee for parts an labour I was told. Does anyone know what could be wrong so that i can check it myself? Also has anyone else sent anything back to Humminbird for repair, and if so how was the experience?

rickdb1boat

Supreme Mariner
Re: Humminbird Matrix Repair Service

I don't know what is wrong with your unit, but basically for $80.00, Humminbird will replace the guts of your unit with new and ship it back to you. So you will have a new unit per say...

artburr

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Humminbird Matrix Repair Service

Last week I recieved my Humminbird Wide Panorama back from the factory. It took five days to get it there (UPS), four days to fix it and three days to get it back. The factory charge was a whole lot less than buying a new one and it is guarenteed.