O'Reiley slams Rush's prosecutor :)

12Footer

Fleet Admiral
Thursday, Aug. 17, 2006 6:54 p.m. EDT
O’Reilly Accuses Limbaugh Prosecutor of Cover-up

The prosecutor who vigorously pursued the case against conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh has been accused of going easy on a wealthy Democrat accused of sex crimes with kids.

Billionaire Palm Beach financier Jeffrey Epstein, 53, was indicted last month on a charge of felony solicitation of prostitution.

But Palm Beach County Police Chief Michael Reiter wanted Epstein to be charged with the more serious crime of sexual activity with minors.

Florida State Attorney Barry Krischer of Palm Beach County rejected that call – even though police believe Epstein regularly brought girls as young as 14 to his mansion for sex, and they reportedly found pictures of underage girls when they raided his home.

That’s the same Barry Krischer who aggressively went after Limbaugh for allegedly obtaining prescription drugs by doctor shopping.

Though the case was later found to be without merit, and even legitimate cases are typically not even prosecuted, Krischer’s office went on a witch hunt against Limbaugh that lasted several years and included an effort to obtain the popular talk-show hosts private medical records.

To read more, click here

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: O'Reiley slams Rush's prosecutor :)

He's a lawyer. 'Nuff said?

KaGee

Admiral

Yep, what JB said. Sorry to any lawyers out there... but your profession has been co-opted.

Feetz, most reasonable people acknowledge that deal with Rush was politically motivated, as is the current one. Destroy your foe, protect your friends. The prosecuter should be charged with being an accessory.

What do you call a thousand lawyers at the bottom of the lake??

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

KaGee said:
Yep, what JB said. Sorry to any lawyers out there... but your profession has been co-opted.

Feetz, most reasonable people acknowledge that deal with Rush was politically motivated, as is the current one. Destroy your foe, protect your friends. The prosecuter should be charged with being an accessory.
I realize that. The trade by it's very nature, requires a level of "scum-for-cash" mentality. But when their zeal overides their ability to skirt the law, it's time they do a but of time themselves to learn new "trades" with new trade skills.
KaGee said:
I heard this one, so don't tell me...
I got it -- they call them "Bayliners"..right? :)

Reel Poor

Vice Admiral

KaGee said:

A small beginning to a good start. :p

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

"Palm Beach County Police Chief Michael Reiter"

Small correction..... Mike is the Chief of police, of the Town of Palm Beach.. Not the county...

Hopefully the FBI will sort the whole mess out...

PW2

Commander

O'Reilly is the first source I'd go to when I was looking for the truth!

Sorry, 12 footer. The cases are unrelated. Don't know, and don't particularly care, whether there is truth to either. One does not alter the other.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Of course ,PW.
rolleyes.gif

But you're missing the entire point. Perhaps O'Reily has opened the door to get this walking,talking glob of whale excrement removed from the bar so he cannot railroad anyone else he don't like for fun and profit.

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Kill the messenger, kill the messenger. 8)

woodrat

Ensign

poor, innocent little Rush, actually being proscuted for drug crimes, just like he endlessly advocated for to be done to others accused of similar actions...

Wahhh! It's so unfair! And to top it all off, the prosecutor is a liberal lover of sex crimes against children! it must be a godless, world government conspiracy to get Rush, and to stamp out Christianity and all that is good in the world!

I bet if you looked into it further, you would find that it somehow traces back to the Clintons...

:love:

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Quote demsv (but the names changed to reflect reality8)):

True to form for the dumbocrat sheople, when faced with a valid point or facts that you can't spin (or lie) away, just belittle those who are opposing your viewpoint or objective, in this case blind support for big government abuse of power.

PW2

Commander

Say whatt?

Did poor ol Rush commit a crime? Or not? Seems like he pleaded guilty, and got more or less a slap on the wrist.

Oh well, I hope the poor guy gets the help he needs. Gawd knows he needs it!

txswinner

Banned

Rush's crime without merit resulted in a guilty plea in a plea bargain so he could avoid a trial and potential jail sentence. Prosecutor made the same move he should make on any first time offender and hopefully Rush will get the message and stay off drugs. Now that is the facts Jack, O'Reilly or not.