Health care, What the ????

LubeDude

Admiral
I just came from the Dr`s office, while I was there I was sitting right by the front desk. A woman came in and was having a severe alergic reaction to a medication, Body was numb feeling, she was given an appointment for next wednesday. Then later a woman came in and was having a diabetic attack and was on no medication and was twitching, she was given an appointment for Monday. I hope they both live untill there appointments.

vipzach

Lieutenant
Re: Health care, What the ????

What kinda crap is that???

My wife tried to enroll our son in his new school yesterday, but was denied because he apparently doesn't have all his shots. So she called the doctors office and asked if he could come get the shots real quick, they said no, because he hasn't been in for a wellness checkup this year. She said "OK, when can I get an appointment?" The lady said next Thursday. School freakin starts on Monday!!!!!!, but we can't just get the shots until he has Wellness check-up. It is all B.S.!!!!!:'(

CN Spots

Lieutenant Commander

The part I like is waiting in the lobby for three hours then finally being led into a tiny room where I'm interrogated and told that I'm fat and then led into ANOTHER waiting room, this one smaller and full of weiner enlarging advertisements and golf magazines. I sit in there for about thirty minutes until they stick me in a closet with a tiny, way-to-far-off-the-floor table that makes me feel like a kid with my feet dangling off the front of it. There is nothing to read in there so my imagination has to fend for itself. Happy thoughts do not come lightly in such an enviorment. I normally try to distract myself by critiqueing the decor, or lack of it. I wonder where they get those big-arse popsicle sticks? At this point I'm usually interrupted by what appears to be a 16 year old kid on crack in a lab coat who inspects my orifices, writes me a prescription (using some type of alien language), hands me a bill and a complimentary sample of weiner enlarging pills and tells me to call him in a month. The whole experience usually costs me about 130 bucks.

And no, they didn't work.8)

spots

JRJ

Commander

I've never seen a lack of care or treatment like you describe anywhere. :/

CJY

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Probably had illegals scheduled in front of you.

jall65

Petty Officer 3rd Class

I can say that I have Good Luck when it comes to my family
doctor because my wife works for him, I know for a fact that when the receptionist tell you that he is at the hospital in the morning 99% of that time he is at home...He starts caliing and asking my wife how many is up there waiting....This is about 9:30 am or so and the first appointment starts at 8:00 am. And you wonder why they get behind when he is only with you for less than 3 minutes...He gets ther about 9:45 ish and works till 12:30 and take a 2 hour lunch:mad:.