Benjamin Goes Gambling

aspeck

Staff member
Benjamin is in the midst of a long dry spell in Las Vegas. Eventually he gambles away all his money and has to borrow a quarter from another gambler just to use the men's room. He finds a stall that happens to be open and pockets the quarter.

Believing that his luck has finally changed, he puts the quarter in a slot machine and hits the jackpot. He takes his winnings and goes to the blackjack table and turns his modest winnings into a million dollars.

Wealthy beyond his wildest dreams, Benjamin goes on the lecture circuit, where he tells his incredible story. He tells his audiences that he will always be eternally grateful to his benefactor, and if he ever finds the man, he will share his fortune with him.

After months of speaking, a man in the audience jumps up and says, "I'm that man. I was the one who gave you the quarter."

"Yes, I remember you well, but you aren't the one I'm looking for. I mean the guy who left the stall door open!"

LFK

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Benjamin Goes Gambling

They only charge you to use the bathrooms in Europe?

aspeck

Staff member
Re: Benjamin Goes Gambling

RubberFrog said:
Where's the punch line?

There, you happy now! :^ Guess it does help to get all of a C&P when you are C&Ping! :$ 8)