1988 85hp w/ 1986 bottom carb

Matthew A.

Petty Officer 1st Class
I humbly seek the advice of the those wise in the ways of the Force.

The top and middle carbs on my motor are the correct models listed for the 856X8B motor. However, for some reason the bottom carb is from an 1986 85 hp Force. All carbs are using #74 main jet. (sea level to 2500 feet) However, the size of the air jet that the older 86' model bottom carb uses differs then the two 88' stock carbs. Schematics show my two stock carbs using #58 air jet. The 1986 carb uses a #60 air jet. Is the difference of the size of the air jet the bottom carb has installed as compared to the air jet size the two stock carbs use going to possibly be a problem? Should all carbs run the same size air jet despite the one carb being an older model carb?
Also, is an inductive spark plug equivalent to the UL18-V or the BUHX available for the 85hp force. I am having some noise issues affecting the sonar performance of my Eagle SeaCharter 500cdf. Any thoughts on lining the inside of the motor cowling with stainless steel window screen mesh to combat engine generated RFI. Aside from the possibility of getting sucked into the intakes, could it interfere with motor ignition modules or ?