You da Man JB

gonfishn

Commander
You have been busted and I am not telln who did it. Except only members from chat can see why he is the master.lmao..Amazing when I first came on JB and myself were the only ones who walked the talk. Now we are gaining some interest on this warrior...<br /><br />Now if the Ancient one will give permission to share it...Although you have lost some respect..A Michigan Hat..Shame on you..

gonfishn

Commander
Re: You da Man JB

JB i have been had..i was toldthat it was you on chat that shows one holding a musky..man could not have better friends than here..I thought you were a little to short in pic..Guy must be only four foot tall to make musky look that big..lmao<br /><br />Ok ya got me and I will not name names here..

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Who?? Wha?? Where??<br /><br />Not I, amigo. Not on chat, anyway.<br /><br />Michigan hat?? Whazzat??<br /><br />Whachutalkinbout, GF??

gonfishn

Commander

JB you can poof this if you want..I was told that this was you fifty years ago..I should have caught it cause I don't think they had color that far back..Was told you were to modest to show and you did not want people to think you were bragging. Remember I get one better and not even and you know who you are..<br /><br />
jb.jpg

JB

Not me. I was much better looking than that.<br /><br />This is me with a fair musky.<br />
watermark.php

gonfishn

Commander

Still lmao..My middle name is now "easy"..thats better Jb. My only other question I was going to have was what size shoe do you wear back then..oh my..I would tell you but under threat of death I just can't..This person for sure needs to go fishn..I was also told that this was to lure you into chat site so we could talk to the ancient one<br /><br />Guess I was easy prey..That lure I was thrown was a good one and I took all the way in..

SpinnerBait_Nut

Sorry, I was emailed the pic and was told it was JB when he was younger and before he grew up.<br />The fish was suppose to be a little over 3 feet long so that looks like the guy, whoever it is, was about 4'8" tall and must have wore about a size 4 shoe.<br /><br />Again, sorry for any misconception.<br />I along with gonfishn was taken in by someone that will remain nameless here.

gonfishn

Commander

Man to think that this un named person would do this to us....Jb with the right amount of money we can be bribed..That is a nice pic JB..the second one I mean.. :D

SpinnerBait_Nut

Not me gonfishn, my lips are sealed.<br />It will go to the grave with me.<br /><br />What's that?<br />Did I hear cha-chinggggggggg? :D

JB

A harmless joke.<br /><br />I appreciate the "invite", but I am not a chatroom type.

NathanY

Commander

Heck just do like I do, call him on the phone. Outside of iboats, JB is a great conversationalist.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Hey that's a good idea there Nate.<br />Never thought of that.<br />Now what was that number again?<br />1-800-the-hideout :D