Lake Taupo Trout

Ross J

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Hey guys, we've just returned from a week at Lake Taupo in the centre of New Zealands North Island. The fishing was great and heres a great 4lb+ Rainbow Trout my wife caught! There were more but we didn't photograph them all.<br />
fa50f1de.jpg
<br />Ross

Ross J

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Re: Lake Taupo Trout

You know what it's like Ladyfish, you're on the boat and using the camera. Usually you take the photo's and when it's your turn on the reel you forget to ask somebody else to do the honors!<br />I didn't mind this time as I caught the two smallest trout of the trip!!<br />My loving wife usually outfishes me wherever we go, it dosen't matter if it's salt or fresh water, neting, fly fishing, or bottom fishing. She's got the good Kama for fishing.<br />Ross

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer

Nice Fish! I can sympathize Ross. Tell me, does she get all mad and refuse to call it a day on those rare occasions when you have the fishing karma? :D <br /> :cool:

gonfishn

Commander

What a beautiful fin..I have yet to catch any trout here. Let alone a filet of that size..Big congrats to your better half..

Ross J

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Mr Ladyfish, no, she's a great sport my wife and I have the perfect understanding towards fishing, When she's on the boat the water must be calm and then I can do or catch whatever I like. It has been noted however that the conjugal rights are celebrated when her fish are better than mine though........................."Whats that Dear.......No dear I wouldn't send that over the internet..................oops, sorry, I did".<br />Ross

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer

Now that you mention it I've noticed things are more lively around our house after a good fishing trip too.<br /> :cool: