Looking for information on Atwood lake in Ohio

braindead0

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Not doing any fishing, but this seemed like the best place to post. I'm fairly new to Ohio, and just got a boat.. and now I need to figure out the good places for general cruising and fun boating.<br /><br />I'm wondering if the public launch ramps at Atwood have docks nearby (or preferably right there)? The reason being I need a place to tie up so I can park my truck, at least until the wife get's comfortable with piloting...

gonfishn

Commander
Re: Looking for information on Atwood lake in Ohio

If you are into fishn just south of you are two of the best musky lakes in Ohio...Leesville and Piedmont are known for some 50 plus gators...10hp only on these lakes..<br /><br />Have only fished Atwood once and that was a few years back..both lakes offer friendly user ramps..as for having fun anytime I'm in my boat I'm having fun...good luck....

braindead0

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Not really into fishing, I used to fish quite a bit.. but I don't like eatin fish..so..<br /><br />I suppose I'll find the answer when I get there..

HollieMac

Seaman Apprentice

Atwood is only 25hp limit--you can go to Salt Fork or Dillon or check out MWCD--they govern all five of those flood control lakes--you can get info on HP limits