Delaware Bay hotspots

SeaMasterZ@aol.com

Lieutenant Commander
I was talking to my buddy down in Delaware, my moms next door neighbor, and he caught a 34 inch WEAKIE down in Fortesque 1.5 miles from the ramp - of course, my boat isnt running yet ::sniff::<br /><br />but does anyone know of other del bay hotspots? I like to keep track of them, keeps me motivated!

JGREGORY

Lieutenant
Re: Delaware Bay hotspots

Sorry Ray, I'm on the Atlantic side of the state or some of the lakes up here. :p

SeaMasterZ@aol.com

Lieutenant Commander

hey there Jgregory ... how do you like the shark river? and do you know the hp limits or prohibitions at Manaquan reservoir? I hear its good fishin up there<br /><br />what other good places are there that arent as well known? fresh or salt, boat in particular ... <br /><br />I have an evil idea, look for a honda gen set on ebay, and get a couple of 50 ib electrric trollers(what the hell, get em on ebay), they dont say you cant have an electric gen set, and that would power a charger so the batteries stay charged ... <br /><br />electric only lake? no problem!!!

crab bait

Captain

don't know much about the jersey side of the river/bay.. but all the 'light houses' are great spots.. favorite is SHIP JOHN ,, CROSSLEDGE ,,an BRANDYWINE lites.. in that order.. all the lites are always on the jer/del line...

SeaMasterZ@aol.com

Lieutenant Commander

ill have to give the crossledge a shot,I always head out to brandywine early in the year, thanks crab bait

SeaMasterZ@aol.com

Lieutenant Commander

cmon del bay fisherman!!!<br /><br />LEMME HEAR FROM YA!!!<br /><br />cause I know the nations weakfish capitol has got to have some fans out there!!!<br /><br /> :D :D :D