portable fishfinder gel cell battery

mountainboy

Petty Officer 1st Class
Just purchased a eagle fisheasy portable fishfinder and was wondering if anyone knew where to get the rechargeable gel cell battery. I got the fishfinder at wal-mart, but couldn't find any there. Any info. is greatly appreciated. MB

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: portable fishfinder gel cell battery

Howdy, Mountainboy.<br /><br />Have you tried www.lowrance.com ?<br /><br />Good luck. :)

mountainboy

Petty Officer 1st Class

Thanks JB--Contacting them slipped my mind. I'll do just that right now :)

Scoop

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Moutainboy, here is a link to a battery at Cabelas. It may be the one. Here is the description<br /><br />Rechargeable 12 Volt Battery <br />Leakproof design and maintenance-free operation. Recharges with its own 110-volt adapter. 4"H x 6"L x 2-1/2"W. 7.0 amp rating. This battery will only fit the Eagle PPP-7, PPP-8 and PPP-9 portable cases. It will not fit Eagle PPP-6 or Hummingbird portable cases. <br /><br />Here is the link<br /> http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/t...dId=0000667&catalogCode=IC&parentId=cat21402& parentType=index&rid=

mountainboy

Petty Officer 1st Class

Scoop, thanks a whole lot :D I have a Cabelas catalog and did not see it there. I never tried online though. I really appreciate the information and it is exactly what I need :D MB