Annual Fishing Trip

Dhadley

Supreme Mariner
Hey guys & gals, we're heading out tomorrow morning (Dec 26th) for our 22nd annual fishing trip. Staying down the bay for 3 days in the fish shack. Only accesable by boat. No electric, no phones (well, OK -- the cell phones but no work phones), no running water except for the tide coming and going.<br /><br />Got the steaks packed, beverages cold and poles ready. Already got my shorts and flip flops on. <br /><br />Not bad for the 6th day of winter, huh?

Dhadley

Supreme Mariner
Re: Annual Fishing Trip

Made it! Another successful trip. And this was the 23rd december trip -- my mistake.<br /><br />Spent 3 days in Turtle Bay, Bull Bay and Charlotte Harbor. Caught reds, trout, sheepshead, grouper and ladyfish. Saw some snook but didnt catch any. Oh well. <br /><br />We're already thinking about next year...

Ron G

Commander

Great when is the summer fish fry? :D Nothing like getting away for a few days.

Dhadley

Supreme Mariner

Why wait til summer?? We cooked up fish, shrimp & steaks every night.

Ron G

Commander

I wish i lived in flordia, happy eating,i looked at one of them shrimp rings in the store the other day it was $14dollars.and frozen. :(

Dhadley

Supreme Mariner

Wow! We get from a buddy for $4 lb who got them out of the bay the night before. <br /><br />Come on down!! There will be lots of room soon. Everybody around here is moving to Tenn.

Ron G

Commander

I may just take you up on that one of this days, Thanks.

Ron G

Commander

I may just take you up on that one of this days, Thanks.

D

DJ

DH,<br /><br />Sounds like you had a great time. Welcome back-I think. ;) <br /><br />I'd be willing to bet all the engines ran well. :D

Dhadley

Supreme Mariner

Oh yeah. And we did "fly bys" too. Even the ol Hydra Sports had a decent rooster tail for that pic.<br /><br />Isnt it amazing what a hydraulic jackplate can do for looks?