molding around top half of boat need to replace

denny2030

Cadet
were can i get molding for around my boat glue has come off and has been ran into the dock.

wannagofishin

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: molding around top half of boat need to replace

Hey Denny, <br />Welcome to iboats! There are a lot of people here who can help you with your question, but we may need JB to move it to another area(Boat restoration and building) to get more exposure and answers. You may want to give more information, too. Do you need to replace the metal and rubber, or just the rubber? DO you need to replace it or just re-attatch it? I take it yours is a Skeeter, what model, year, etc. <br /><br />The more information you give, the easier it will be for people to identify your problem and make suggestions. It may be a while before you get your answer as it is Thanksgiving, but then again, I think some would log on in the middle of a hurricaine. In the mean time, check out the site and maybe do a search. Your question has probably been answered here already.<br /><br />I'm fairly new here myself, but I don't think you'll find a better bunch of people, and a lot of them have a great deal of knowledge of boats and boating. <br /><br />Again, welcome and Happy Thanksgiving!<br /><br />Dan