SBN...help!

Purduebarry

Petty Officer 1st Class
What I'm trying to do is add a picture of my boat to my signature like your little dancing lure. I know how to post pics in the threads and have done so several times. However when I go to my profile and try to add the image file, (a complete URL) it doesn't take. What am I doing wrong, I've read through all the on-line tips etc. and I don't see anything for adding pics like your lure.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: SBN...help!

Your talking avitar under your screen name.<br />The pic in your profile is way too big, you need to size it down to about 100X100 first.<br />Your signature is at the very bottom where it says;<br />--------------------<br />1988 Bayliner 1950 BR<br />5.0L - Cobra OMC Outdrive<br /><br />Proud Owner of a "Hole in the Water"

Purduebarry

Petty Officer 1st Class

Okay so how do I place a picture of my boat under my screen name as an avitar?

Purduebarry

Petty Officer 1st Class

Got it...now I'll get working on that resize thing! Any tips?

Purduebarry

Petty Officer 1st Class

I got it...whew, aspect ratios, resize, click, save, redo, boat looks funny, redo, redo walla here's the result...now if I can just get it to move like your lure :p !!!

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Go here;<br />unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=17571<br />Post a message with your avitar and they can fix it if it can be done. They have some great minds at that place.<br />Just add the www in front of it. ;)