1989 Bayliner Cierra 2450 w/ Sunbridge

gehdoc

Recruit
Hello<br />Just found this site and hoping there are others out there with bayliners like mine. I am a newbie to boating and to boats of this size - 24' so am looking for help with even the basics - how in heck do you hook up all the wires to the batteries, just start the engine, when does the charger work, and where can I hook up a microwave, water heater, and generator for just some basics.<br />Looking for an owners manual and hoping bayliner can help as well.<br />Thanks in advance for some advice. Got a great deal and hope this little "toy" brings lots of fun.<br />Safe boating to all and happy holidays<br />gahdoc

bayman

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Re: 1989 Bayliner Cierra 2450 w/ Sunbridge

Call Bayliner at 360-435-5571 for a manual. Be prepared to give them your hull ID number - 12 digits long.<br /><br />You need to get the basics on the electricals before adding anything. Awhile ago I saw a good book on this on iboats. Things need to be done right to make sure you don't have troubles on the water. You don't want to kill your batteries or have a fire etc...