Since I became a member

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral
I still haven't found what I've been looking for. I think my very first post was on this. Still needing a flybridge windsheild for my 77 Victoria. I've got quotes on custom ones and just can't afford the $800 sum bucks for plexiglass.<br />I noticed the customer service number in another post. Think I give em a call. Hope they don't laugh at me.... :p

magster65

Commander
Re: Since I became a member

Those things can be pricey! What about (until you get a new one) getting the old one plastic welded, do a little body work on it to get it smooth and paint it grey or black or somethin'? You can't see so great through them anyways.

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Magster, its gone, all gone, kaput. Most manufactures wants the old one to go by. I've done some plastic work many years ago. But I would need a large oven and then a mold to form it on. This windshield is more of a spray shield than anything. Was thinkin about making one out of aluminum and then paint it black on the inside so the sun won't blind me. <br /><br />I'll just keep on looking.<br /><br />The one that was surpose to be with it got busted in the warehouse where I bought the boat. They pulled it through a doorway that didn't have enough clearance. Some people are like deer, they never look up. Thanks anyway. I'm gonna try the customer service line when I get some time. Gotta hit the road to West By God Virgina in about an hour to go install a furnace/ac unit. Just hope this is my last trip down there. No communication down there at all. It is right in the valley between two mountains. Yeah, theres bears and other creatures. Don't want to break down or have a wreck up in them hollers. Scares the holy crap out of me just thinking about it.

Realgun

Commander

SS I did not get the starboard window or aluminium rail when i bought the boat. Can actually get it from Bayliner. But its 400 dollars. that 40% of the boat price!. Si I removed the port side and they match now. :D