Any place for trailer in Cape May?

milkyway

Chief Petty Officer
I am looking for a place to stay in Cape May but i also need a place to park the boat and trailer for 3 days. MOtels and b and b's cannot accommodate my parking needs. Any suggestions?

CATransplant

Admiral
Re: Any place for trailer in Cape May?

I did some searching, and couldn't find anything except notices about "No Overnight Trailer Parking." I don't think they want tourists with boats. None of the ramps have any overnight parking provisions.

milkyway

Chief Petty Officer

BoatUs led me to Breezee Lee Marina right on Cape May, Ocean AVenue. They have a ramp for $10 per launch and $15 per day to park the boat and trailer. Now I have to find a place to stay, which is the easier part.

AaronG

Petty Officer 1st Class

Breezee Lee Marina is very nice. You'll be happy there. Not exactly walking distance from Cape May. Try Utches in Cape May. I used to keep a boat there . They rent Transient slips, and have plenty of parking for your trailer.

SeaMasterZ@aol.com

Lieutenant Commander

The BZL is the only ramp in the CM area ...<br /><br />this is widely debated, with the consensus being that CM doesnt want "trailer boat" people infesting its pristine waters :rolleyes: ... anyone thats been to Cape May can attest to the massed Battlewagons (seriously BIG bluewater sportfisherman types, the ones that can hammer into a six foot head sea at 30 and not spill a single bit of caviar off of your toast point)<br /><br />the rumor mill has it that very well monied interests want to use the BZL as the site for yet more damned condominiums<br /><br />and there goes the Last Ramp<br /><br /> :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

AaronG

Petty Officer 1st Class

BZL isn't going anywhere. I've been told its the largest marina on the east coast. I find that hard to believe, but it is big