Caught a tagged fish

Tyme2fish

Commander
First time ever that I've caught a tagged fish. On the Ohio river by Louisville,Ky it was a 14.5 inch sauger. Sent the tag to West Virginia DNR as per requested on the tag.

CN Spots

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Caught a tagged fish

Man, you yankees got strict game rules...<br /><br />we only have to tag our deer. :D :D :D <br /><br /><br />spots

Ron G

Commander

LOL ,do you get money for the tagged fish??Theres some fish around here you get money for turning in the tag.

Tyme2fish

Commander

CN SPOTS: I take offense at that "Yankee" comment. I was born in Virginia. :) :) I just have to live in the southern part of a yankee state.

CN Spots

Lieutenant Commander

Sincerest apologies. I was unaware you were a Displaced Southern Citizen. :) <br /><br />At least you're in the Southern part of the state.<br /><br />You haven't started saying "Aww jeese" instead of "dadgummit" have you? If so, I recommend a full dose of Jerry Clower and at least 4 hours of NASCAR. <br /><br />spots :D

Ron G

Commander

I was unaware you were a Displaced Southern Citizen. LOL. :D

gonefishie

Commander

Man that is one heck of a traveling fish, all the way from W. Virginia. <br />I wouldn't call southern IN folks Yankees at all, they're far from it.

CN Spots

Lieutenant Commander

It's a location thang. Folks in Gulf Port probably call us North Mississippians yankees. ;) <br /><br /><br />spots<br /><br />ps: Yee-ha

TELMANMN

Chief Petty Officer

Anyone south of 44 degrees 57'n lat and 93 degrees 16'w long are southerner's.

Tyme2fish

Commander

CN Spots: You're apology is accepted. I was hoping we didn't have to schedule a duel. My sabre technics have dwindled over the years but I can load my Kentucky Rifle muzzle loader in under 40 seconds!! :D <br /><br />Gonefishie. Do you want to be any more specific about where in Indiana you reside? Me, I'm 6 miles from the Ohio River and Louisville.

gonefishie

Commander

<br />Gonefishie. Do you want to be any more specific about where in Indiana you reside? Me, I'm 6 miles from the Ohio River and Louisville.<br /><br />
Muncie....I fish the river at the Rocky Point pool with the IN Federation. Probably will fish the Tanner Creek pool next year in the Hoosier Open.