They're gonna drill!

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
The guy from the gas exploration co. called this afternoon.<br /><br />Wants to lease and easement to drill a water well to serve the gas drilling they are gonna do on the property next door (same lease pool). After they are done, the well will be mine. <br /><br />Word around here is that in 10 years water will be worth more than oil in this county.<br /><br />If they find gas, of course, there will be royalties forever.<br /><br />Should I start planning for the cabin on LOTW yet?

alden135

Lieutenant Commander
Re: They're gonna drill!

You're not fooling anyone JB. We all know you are the real owner of iboats. Any gas they find on your land will just be $ to throw on the pile. :D :D

Vlad D Impeller

Commander

Originally posted by JB:<br /> Should I start planning for the cabin on LOTW yet?
I suppose that you're going to be changing the name from "The Hideout" to something else, huh? :)

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

No chance, Vlad.<br /><br />LOTW would be a June to Sept spot. The Hideout will always be home.

Kenneth Brown

Captain

Pay close attn JB. Most of the time they will cap the water well when they are done and take all of there pumping equipment with them. Its a good deal if you get what you want, a real raw one if ya don't. You might also talk to them about selling clay, if you have it. They will dig you a real nice pond and pay you for the clay they remove, somewhere around 3 a cubic yard. Good luck.