Picking up my New Craig Cat

Marauderk

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Just ordered a Catch it Crag Cat and it will be ready for me to pick up on Saturday. This will be my first NEW boat lol as all the rest have been used or used and abused :) <br /><br />We have a Craig Cat now thats about 8 years old that i put an old motor i had on it but my wife decided to keep that one for herself lol.

mrloring

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Picking up my New Craig Cat

What size outboard? I have seen those for rent, they look like they would be a blast to use.

Marauderk

Petty Officer 2nd Class

The New one comes with a 25 HP 2 stroke goes about 30 mph <br /><br />The old one we have has a 40 HP will scare the crap out of you lol no idea how fast it will go as i have never opened it up

mrloring

Petty Officer 2nd Class

The lake I go to is restricted to 9.9 hp, so I have never rented one. They did tell me that they come standard with a 25 hp. The rental price is too high and you can't swim in the lake, so where is the fun. Cheaper and easier to rent one of their jon boats for fishing.

Marauderk

Petty Officer 2nd Class

You can have a 6 hp or 9 hp monted on it or even a high thrust electric motor. <br /><br />The one i ordered is set up for fishing with a swivel seat and a riptide trolling motor.<br /><br />the old one i have is just a basic model