Back to Cairns (OZ)

Ross J

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Hey guys, this is good news indeed. My wife and I have booked to go fishing in Cairns (Northern Queensland Australia) we worked there nearly 30 years ago and are excited to be visiting again. Just had to tell somebody.............<br />Ross

WSUDERMAN

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Back to Cairns (OZ)

Thats awesome, what a great town Cairns is!<br />We were there on vacation couple years back! It was the people that made the visit so great for us! We wanted to move there...

Dunaruna

Admiral

Be careful Ross, those black marlin get pretty big :cool: <br /><br />Enjoy!!!!

Triton II

Commander

Bugger Marlins. We're watching Whales here in Sydney! They're BIG! Two huge humpbacks breached heading north about two nms off the heads of Botany Bay about 9.30 a.m. this morning. :)

Ross J

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Back home now at 0 C! Cairns was at 28 C!<br />What a blast we had, good food, (I ate crock and Kangaroo) wonderful weather. Great compaby.<br />Plus sitting at the resort one evening I heard a distinctive voice float over the fence from the neighbours and on looking found a good friend from a few years ago also there! We enjoyed the evening catching up. <br />Lots of photos and fun.<br />Dived the Great Barrier Reef, and loved every minute of it.<br />Still on holiday and heading down to Napier (Art deco City) next week.<br />Ross