Adios drought

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander
Its good news for California. Noone has mentioned the "drought" word in a few months and this is why. All of the state is 150% of average in precipitation. Lots of wet snow pack and rivers are doing great! Yippee! I am so glad!<br />Here is the site if you'd like to see:<br /> http://cdec.water.ca.gov/snow/bulletin120/b120feb05.pdf <br /><br />Bassy :D

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner
Re: Adios drought

yeah Bassy, my ol' town of Los Angeles is getting hammered right now. Too bad they can't store most of it.

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by Boomyal:<br /> yeah Bassy, my ol' town of Los Angeles is getting hammered right now. Too bad they can't store most of it.
I feel the same way,Boomyal. All that wonderful water will just move right on out to the ocean. Too bad. They could really use it if they could keep it.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by Bassy:<br />
All that wonderful water will just move right on out to the ocean.
Word has it, from my friend in the hills of Tarzana, that if it keeps up much longer, there will be a lot of real estate goin with it.

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by Boomyal:<br />
Originally posted by Bassy:<br />
All that wonderful water will just move right on out to the ocean.
Word has it, from my friend in the hills of Tarzana, that if it keeps up much longer, there will be a lot of real estate goin with it.
Oh yeah. Alot more mudslides have been quite destructive. These hillsides that have been no problem for 20 years are coming down. One weakening can give way many years later. So sad.