1983 dodge prospector wagon

Ron G

Commander
I ran across this wagon,solid body needs new motor,has rebuilt trans,the inside door panels are off,the guy quote me $500 for it,i have a 318 motor thats been sitting for about 4 years do ya think its worth buying and installing the 318 for a mountain truck?

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: 1983 dodge prospector wagon

Yup. ;)

bubbakat

Captain

Ron you would love the gearing in those old power houses. I use to own one myself. We wore out the dody and undercarrage but the motor and tranny was still going when I junked her.<br />Get it and come on down here we have some good mud pits. Or you could go to winchester and climb the mountain.<br />BTW I was up thru you town the otger day. Went out on tims for awhile.

Ron G

Commander

Hi bubba ,did ya do any good on tims?i leave at the foot of sewanee mountain,I talked to the guy im going to look at it or pick it up next week,I was up your way 2 weeks ago at rock island river thats a pretty place on that river.

bubbakat

Captain

Yea ron we did pretty good considering the water temps.<br />Yea rock island is a nice place and a good walleye hole. Going there sat. Come on down if you get a chanch. I'll be at the blue hole in the park.

Ron G

Commander

Going to get the dodge next week :) old lady can barly wait ,looks like i got myself another project to cludder up the place aint got room in my shop now :( bubbakat im going to try to get to pickwick this weekend.maybe ill catch ya in the future.