Widgets

Tyme2fish

Commander
I have two widgets and a thingababob. Can I convert these with a skyhook (and I have a manual)to attach to my whatyoumacallit? The manual is not specific on this. :rolleyes:

Dunaruna

Admiral
Re: Widgets

It's obvious to me that you are novice, are you TRYING to blow yourself up????????<br /><br />Use a left handed screwdriver to convert the thingamebob, not a skyhook. Fool.<br /><br />Aldo

Tyme2fish

Commander

Hey Dunaruna! Just an honest question. No need for name calling. :) <br /><br />Besides,everyone knows that a downunder left handed screw driver is right handed here in the States

Triton II

Commander

Yes, most males have two widgets and a thingamabob. Try a new manual. :)

Dunaruna

Admiral

Originally posted by Tyme2fish:<br /> Besides,everyone knows that a downunder left handed screw driver is right handed here in the States
Good point. :p

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

its possible with the wonder adapter but will require the use of a metric monkey wrench.

stan_deezy

Lieutenant Commander

To complete the process you'll need the following:<br /><br />1. A bag of fresh grinder sparks<br />2. A bucket of steam.<br /><br />and to make it pretty and to match your complexion get some Tartan Paint from Walmart ;) <br /><br />ps: I have no idea why you are trying to construct a MK3 conbobulator (1908 model, Pat Pending). My dear friend, Sir Algernon Pickrat-Sykes, DFC and Bar, KO, KFC, MD constructed one of these in 1914 to see off the dreaded Hun but he could never get the correct alignment of number three shaft spricket to connect number twelve valve synder with the nasal probe. Perhaps you will have more luck :confused:

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

If you are converting widgets do not forget to check the polarity of the solar influxer module! Reversed influxer modules are common to whatyoumacallit and premature failures!<br /><br />Good luck.<br /><br />Bob :D

LubeDude

Admiral

:eek: :eek: And its still boating season, This is the type of thing we see durring the off season :eek: :eek: <br /><br />Buy the way, if you grind them both up and pour it into your engine, it will stop oil leaks. :D

jsfinn

Lieutenant Junior Grade

What kind of oil are going going to run in that thing? ...Don't forget to solder your connections and then shrink tube... Crimping alone isn't good enough. :D

Scaaty

Vice Admiral

Need a pair of adjustable Metric Crescent wrenches for this job..been there. And then you will need to Seafoam the crap out of it, and do an oil change with a quality Walmart syndino on sale...

LubeDude

Admiral

Originally posted by Robby6950:<br /> Need a pair of adjustable Metric Crescent wrenches for this job
I was beeing a smart A*Z one time, (No kidding) :p , and walked onto the Snap-on truck and ask for one of those. Guess what, he handed me one. Go figure.

Tyme2fish

Commander

Originally posted by Bro:<br />[<br /><br />1. A bag of fresh grinder sparks<br />2. A bucket of steam.<br /><br />Thanks Bro, I have the grinder sparks but can I substitute a bushel of laughing vapor in place of the bucket of steam?

stan_deezy

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by Tyme2fish:<br />
Originally posted by Bro:<br />[<br /><br />1. A bag of fresh grinder sparks<br />2. A bucket of steam.<br /><br />Thanks Bro, I have the grinder sparks but can I substitute a bushel of laughing vapor in place of the bucket of steam?
laughing vapour??? :eek: No way: you need nitrous oxide gas :D <br /><br />Check the gap as well: it needs to be 12 and one 16ths or the spark sprocks will collide with the WD40 and we all know what happens then............

arfaname

Seaman

I think youll find that the whole project will come to a griding halt unless you duck out and buy a decent sized bag of electrons. Whilst your there getting them ask the man for a long weight, a horizontal piece of timber and a wig wong for a gooses bridle. If he happens to ask why then tell him Y's a crooked letter and it cant be straightend.