test

PierBridge

Chief Petty Officer
Re: test

Are you using a host site for your avatars or pictures?<br />If your not maybe you should<br /><br />I use http://photobucket.com/ to setup my Avatars/pictures it works great and it's free.<br /><br />Explain what you have tried so far.<br /><br />
FrustrationHeadBanger.gif

all thumbs

Chief Petty Officer

Thanks Pierbridge. So far I posted pic. on myfishingics.com. I chose one for avatar, reduced to 60x60 pixels. Went to edit profile,clicked on avatar, entered my url from copy and past. Image came up in picture area, hit select, went to my profile and it showed up there then hit update profile and no picture. I have checked freq. ask quest. and did searchs. All I can figure out is this server might not work so I was going to try photobucket. Sound about right or am I missing something? Thanks

PierBridge

Chief Petty Officer

Sounds like your doing it correctly.<br /><br />Photobucket is the way to go we kwow that works.<br /><br />When I registered at Photobucket the second page was an enrollment form for Phoenix online college make sure you skip this I filled out half the form before I realized it... lol.<br /><br />Also you can right click any Avitar/picture you see in forums and "save picture as" put it in a folder in your pictures folder I save mine in an Avitar folder.

PierBridge

Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by all thumbs:<br /> PierBridge, thanks for the help. Think I got it.
Good job!<br /><br />It's kinda small..........<br /><br />Then again mine is kinda big. 150 X 113