Lake Of The Woods, 6-28 to 7-5

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
I will be at LOTW with my son and his son for some Musky, Walleye and Smallie fishing.<br /><br />I had planned this trip for the previous week but had to delay it.<br /><br />We will be at Angle Outpost Resort (Not much of a family resort, but a great fishing camp) on the Northwest Angle. 800-441-5014.<br /><br />I'm not a partier, but would enjoy meeting, sharing a cup (coffee AM, adult beverage of your choice in the evening) and casting a few with any member who happens to be around. That includes other resorts in the NW part of the lake.<br /><br />I had hoped to meet and enjoy Gonfishn and 495V in the Leech Lake area on the way up, but I suspect they will be gone home by then.<br /><br />If you will be in the area give me a flag! :)

neumanns

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Lake Of The Woods, 6-28 to 7-5

Would love to connect with gonfish,v495 and jb around leach, I live just south near the Whitfish chain. Not much on the adult beverages but like my coffee maybe I could buy you one on the way through, I am only 1/4 mile off 371 I presume this is your route north. As the time nears lets see how the possiabilitys unfold.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Lake Of The Woods, 6-28 to 7-5

Hi, Neumanns.<br /><br />We have found it quicker to go up 71 to Bemidji. Less traffic, fewer small towns.<br /><br />As our plans get more final I will be back to you.