Need some more window size medicine!

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner
All of a sudden my system has returned to opening new windows in a 4" x 4" size. It's is very aggravating. The first browser page opens full size, all subsequent ones open at the smaller size.<br /><br />This issue was solved before by closing all windows but the offending one, expanding it to full size then closing it from 'file' while holding the CTR or SHIFT key (can't remember which but I tried them both)<br /><br />This technique no longer has any effect. Any new ideas? It seems to have started right after a Microsoft Security Update, but I'm not positive.

Twidget

Commander
Re: Need some more window size medicine!

Expand the window to the size you want then close it with the red x. Should take care of your problem.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by Twidget:<br /> Expand the window to the size you want then close it with the red x. Should take care of your problem.
Only works once Twidget, then back to same ole same ole. :mad:

Grant S

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Drag the edges to full size when the double square is showing up at top right (restore down)and then close with the cross. Or have you already tried that ? I'm not qiuite sure.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by Grant S:<br /> Drag the edges to full size when the double square is showing up at top right (restore down)and then close with the cross. Or have you already tried that ? I'm not qiuite sure.
When the 4 x 4 window opens up Grant, it opens with a single square in the upper right. If I stretch the window it stays a single square.<br /><br />I can close it with the X or close it from within File while pressing Ctrl. Neither way locks it to opening full size.