Elcamino Finished!

LubeDude

Admiral
You have been invited to visit a photo album.<br /><br /> Elcamino Pictures<br /><br /> <br />The read only password to view this album is: RayLin<br /><br />Boy am I happy to see this thing finished!

Bondo

Staff member
Re: Elcamino Finished!

Really Nice Car, Dude............... ;)

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

Is that a 67 ? It looks great.<br /><br />Bob

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

'Dude. You ought to take it down to LA to sell it. Either that or New York. They'd pay a ton for a rust free gem like that.<br /><br />BTW, your opening post says "PICTURES" ?? Where da rest?? You holdin out on us??

rattana

Chief Petty Officer

Lube Dude very nice, you do excellent work!

LubeDude

Admiral

Originally posted by Boomyal:<br /> 'Dude. You ought to take it down to LA to sell it. Either that or New York. They'd pay a ton for a rust free gem like that.<br /><br />BTW, your opening post says "PICTURES" ?? Where da rest?? You holdin out on us??
There should be a bunch in there at that image site, how many are getting to see? When I click it, I get like 14 pictures.

Link

Rear Admiral

LD the first time I signed in it only had 1 pic of the car and the rest wedding pics<br /><br />this time not having to sign in I got only all the car pics.. hope that helps

jimr

Senior Chief Petty Officer

should have sold it at Barrett-Jackson :D Looks great

one more cast

Captain

To see the pictures you just have to click the "1969 El Camino" link between the two gray bars.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

L', even when you select slide show, it just takes you throught the wedding pictures. They were fun too!<br /><br />edit: I did what Link did and it took me right to the 'Camino pics. Sign in, then get out, then go right back in and there they are.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Out of all the pics, this is most amazing. How'd you do this with everything in place??<br /><br />
suspension2.jpg

LubeDude

Admiral

Originally posted by Boomyal:<br />[QB] Out of all the pics, this is most amazing. How'd you do this with everything in place??<br /><br />
That would be a great acomplishment alright! I took all the swaybar, drag link, tierod ends and arms, and Idler arm off, bead blasted them and painted. I just sprayed the control arms, (after scaping most of the crap off them) and the spindles and backing plates were done the same. Then the new shocks were installed, and walla, everything looks new!<br /><br />Didnt intend for you to have to look at the wedding pictures. That was the wedding I went to in Arizona a couple of months ago. That is our neice on the wifes side, she is a real beauty. I think they made a very handsome couple. It was the nicest wedding I have ever been too. Hey, glad you enjoyed them.

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

Looks great LD .. thanx for sharing the project with us!!<br /><br />..do you mind me asking what you're hoping to get out of it?

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Looks real good there Lubedude. No doubt you have been busy. :D

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

Lube,<br />Dude you do awesome work!!<br /><br />Let us know how much you sell that thing for. That is a sweet looking ride.<br /><br />AK Chappy

Kenneth Brown

Captain

[that is our neice on the wifes side, she is a real beauty. [/QB][/quote]<br /> <br /><br />No disagreements here. The car is nice too.