Cold

chumbucket

Petty Officer 1st Class
Anybody for a frozen beer up this way??? about 5 <br />on the thermometer outside.

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member
Re: Cold

How about -10 this morning here! Don't leave the beer outside! <br /><br />The sky is clear.<br /><br />Bob

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Having a heat wave this AM. 18*. That is the highest morning temp we have had since our ice storm in the beginning of the month. Today it may go above freezing! Heat wave coming this week, hope some of it goes your way as well.

crab bait

Captain

been workin' outside since june 1st..sweatin' my butt off.. sun/heat/an humuggity..<br /><br />now snow/cold/an windchill.. an still all outside an since we are behind shedule,, we don't 'knock' for nuthin'..<br /><br />what's terrible about this job is we are in manholes either pullin' wire or building racks and rackin' the wire , fire wapping, making high voltage splices .. <br /><br />but the manholes are always wet an must be pumped out .. but are never ever bone dry always an inch or so of water..<br /><br />dealin' with water an comin' out into 5/10 deg f.an 20 to 30 mph wind is very dangerous..to say the least..<br /><br />but we have a great crew an the general forman is a hoot to be around.. it makes goin' to work alot better..<br /><br />an glad to have a job when half the hall is on the bench..

Laddies

Banned

God Crab Bait it makes me glad I don't work in the winter any more it was 28 below here a couple of days ago---Bob