Where to get a LUX thermostat?

Mark42

Fleet Admiral
I have 4 Lux thermostats (tx1500) in my house. Great little programmable thermostat. Bought them from Home Depot. But HD does not carry LUX products any more. Been searching the net, but can't find that model at a reasonable price. The places that do carry it charge over $100 for a $45 - 55 thermostat. <br /><br />Lux website lists stores that carry thermostats, unfortunately for me none are in my state or they don't have that model.<br /><br />I am so mad that the HD stopped carrying this thermostat I could strangle them!!!

ndemge

Commander
Re: Where to get a LUX thermostat?

...I'll buy one on ebay and sell to ya for $45 :)

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Plenty of other models and brands out there. Pick one. Not a big deal. Really, its not. There are more important battles to fight. :) <br /><br />I had to replace mine after one of my parrots "ate" mine. Models changed over the years, so I just got one that would cover the spot on the wall :)

Mark42

Fleet Admiral

There is one of the model I want on ebay right now. Current bid is $26 with an 1/2 hour to go. Found a place in Washington that will sell me one new in box for $39. <br /><br />Lets see which one is the better buy in half an hour. Ebay id = 5951468703.<br /><br />Mark<br /><br />Edit Update:<br /><br />Ebay ended price is $28. Guess I should have bid! At any rate, I have ordered the one from Washington for $39.00 from a retailer.