Minimize/Maximize/Close tabs

malibu4u

Petty Officer 1st Class
My girlfriend has a real problem and I said I would try and help her out asking this question on iboats. She cannot get in touch with her friends on Pogo cause she cannot see what room she is in as the min and max buttons don't work. The min button is engaged but the max button is a pale grey and will not do anything. She is running XP Home and any ideas on how to enable the max button would really make my day easier. Not running on a big screen is hard for her to see as well. Ty for your help.

tomatolord

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Minimize/Maximize/Close tabs

windows key plus m minimizes OR maximizes all the windows at once<br /><br />The windows key is the one with the little windows symbol on it.<br /><br />alt and tab allows you to move among your windows open or closed<br /><br />alt printscreen copies ONLY the open window to the clipboard.<br /><br />Windows Logo: Start menu<br />Windows Logo+R: Run dialog box<br />Windows Logo+M: Minimize all<br />SHIFT+Windows Logo+M: Undo minimize all<br />Windows Logo+F1: Help<br />Windows Logo+E: Windows Explorer<br />Windows Logo+F: Find files or folders<br />Windows Logo+D: Minimizes all open windows and displays the desktop<br />CTRL+Windows Logo+F: Find computer<br />CTRL+Windows Logo+TAB: Moves focus from Start, to the Quick Launch toolbar, to the system tray (use RIGHT ARROW or LEFT ARROW to move focus to items on the Quick Launch toolbar and the system tray)<br />Windows Logo+TAB: Cycle through taskbar buttons<br />Windows Logo+Break: System Properties dialog box<br />Application key: Displays a shortcut menu for the selected item

malibu4u

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Minimize/Maximize/Close tabs

Tks Tomatolord for your awesome explaination of mininizes and maximizes. She is sleeping right now so I will try it when she wakes up. Shift works sometimes is a pain.