Test...

Bondo

Staff member
I'm getting Closer to figguring out How to Post a Pic..........<br />I moved 3 pics to my ISP provided web space.......<br />So, This is a test to See if I can get it Here,+ What Size it is....... No, I Don't know how to Resize........<br />
bimini_2.jpg
<br /><br />My fingers are Crossed.......<br />Here it Goes.....

Bondo

Staff member
Re: Test...

Nope.......<br />I Guess that Isn't Quite Right.......

Xcusme

Commander

THIS !! is what you really need!!!<br /><br />Just read the destructions on the program. BTW, this program will resize jpg's in a batch job (resize all pics in a folder at one time). Posting pics of that size is killing the dial-up folks for sure.<br /> JPG Resizer <br /><br />Try resizing the original jpg and uploading it back to your webspace. The new size should show up here in your post....

Paul Moir

Admiral

Xcusme - Thanks! I know a number of people who need a simple resizer like that!<br /><br />... Man, that's one big boat.... :)

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

I thought the hosts automatically resized pictures for econmomy of space/bandwidth?

Bondo

Staff member

Ya,...... Well,.......While I'm Figuring this thing out,<br />What do ya think of the Semi-Rigid Bimini I built a couple years ago ????

Dunaruna

Admiral

Nice job on the hardtop.<br /><br />I think the pictures a bit small though<br /> :eek: <br /><br />Aldo

Bondo

Staff member

Guess that wasn't it..........<br /><br />Back to the bowels of Computer He77............ :(

Bondo

Staff member

That's Better.................. :D

Terry H

Lieutenant Commander

say Bondo, on the window there's a sticker what says "Old Town". Looks the same style as the canoe brand, is it? Chief

Xcusme

Commander

Paul,<br />Yes, I agree, that's some killer little program. It comes in handy for a lot of folks that found a new 5meg digital camera under the xmas tree this year.

Bondo

Staff member

I've had the Camera,+ this shot since Last Year.......<br /><br />I must be an Idiot.... I downloaded the Resizer, used it, Now I Can't Find it in my 'puter.......<br /><br />Ayuh,..... Sure Is Chief......<br />Born,+ Raised in Canoe City........<br />Still have a bunch of Friends working for the Canoe Shop.......

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Cool looking top Bondo, It was the first thing that I noticed. Maybe because I was thinking about the same for my bridge.<br /><br />I'm trying to figure a way to make mine collaspable so it doubles as a hard cover for the bridge. It would make things a bit more secure plus keep leaves out while at the dock.<br /><br />Is that stainless tubing that you used or aluminum?

Bondo

Staff member

Aluminum Conduit, Hospital Bed parts,+ Railroad Crossing Parts...........<br /><br />I've also got a full set of canvas for it too..... Windows All 'round.....

fixin

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Photobucket has a resize thing.All you do is select the pic.and edit.It gives you a choice of 75%,50%,25%,and it's free.<br /> http://photobucket.com