Murphy's Law

Ross J

Lieutenant Junior Grade
The boats been ready for three weeks now, fuel tanks full and stored in the garage, everything ready to go at 30min notice and the weather has been atrocious, storms, wind rain and generally useless for us to fish in. Out of the blue this week has been superb, excellent clear skies and little wind, tides perfect! I thought, "I,ve got two days off work so out to the Waitemata I go!"<br />Not to be, the truck blew the diff this morning and I have no other tow vehicle at home. Just the sort of thing that makes me stronger in the long run, but really gets me annoyed. And no it wasn't anything like that maintenance would have prevented.<br />Never mind, there's always next week........<br />Ross

crab bait

Captain
Re: Murphy's Law

bummer,bro..<br /><br />you people have those kinds-o-problems over/under/down there,,too..?? <br /><br />i thought it only happend here in delaware. :) ..<br /><br />( next week will be even a more beautiful week.. i betcha..)

Ross J

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Well I'm looking on the bright side. We going to have 24 degrees C here today (about 80 by your terms. I've just heard the breakfast news about the huge snow dump some of you are experiencing over there, it sounds both good and bad. At least I'm not laying on my back working in the snow eh!<br />Ross

Twidget

Commander

Ross, sounds like the luck I had last summer. The job cut us from 3 to 2, so Im on 24/7 call every other week now. The weeks I was on call and couldnt go anywhere, the weather was beautiful. The off call weekend, it rained....