New chainsaw

Ross J

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Hi folk, I'm wondering if somebody can help me. I' have bought a second hand stihl 066 chainsaw and don't have a manual for it.<br />I have owned stihl's before and still have a 023 model but for that one I have the manual.<br />I'm uncertain of the specific settings and so on.<br />A search on Google gives me that stihl holds the manuals for the workshop. Can anybody help me, I'd be very greatfull?<br />Ross

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: New chainsaw

Originally posted by Ross J:<br />Hi folk, I'm wondering if somebody can help me. I' have bought a second hand stihl 066 chainsaw and don't have a manual for it.<br />I have owned stihl's before and still have a 023 model but for that one I have the manual.<br />I'm uncertain of the specific settings and so on.<br />A search on Google gives me that stihl holds the manuals for the workshop. Can anybody help me, I'd be very greatfull?<br />Ross
Go here http://www.dealerlocate.com/bin/wkx?HTMLForms+STHLM.REQUEST.GEN and order you one.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Moving to Non-Boating Tech. Topics.

Ross J

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Thanks guys, have ordered a manual through the site suggested. I must have not been specific enough in my search!!<br /><br />Sorry JB usually I don't make those sort of errors mate. <br /><br />Mya Culpa, Mya Culpa, Mya Maxima Culpa........<br />Ross

Ross J

Lieutenant Junior Grade

My book arrived this morning. Two weeks is good for anything from the USA. Thanks for the input it'll go to good use immediately.<br />Ross